• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Ghost be delayed?

• Yes, Sony is just late with the delay

Votes: 236 78.9%
  • No, SP loves us

Votes: 63 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
As the title says, less than 2 months out from yesterday's date. No word from Sony or SP, are we actually going to get the game on time?

I'm looking forward to this game more than any other release this year so I for one am really hoping for no delay. Would they have given us word by now on a delay?

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Will this same EXACT thread be made every 5 seconds? and yes I am thread whining, this has to be a joke at this point....

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I feel like Sony is much more willing to push GoT out in this situation compared to TLOU. I think the sales expectations are much lower.

Technesis

Apr 13, 2019
Pretty sure its delayed. We haven't seen any gameplay or anything. If we were to see anything it would have to be within the next 1-2 weeks.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Seeing as their other big game TLOU2 was delayed, I feel like there is nearly a 100% chance this gets delayed to the fall. I have a feeling that the game might not quite be ready also. It's obviously been a challenge for the team, and it looks amazing, but I think a delay to fall would be good for multiple reasons.
I am in no hurry but will be buying Day 1, whenever that is!

ket

Jul 27, 2018
yeah it's getting delayed. they haven't confirmed that it won't get pushed back ever since tlou2 got delayed indefinitely and there's been no new trailers or gameplay videos for weeks.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely especially if there are any delays with the CE manufacturing. That's basically what caused the delay for TLoU2.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It'll get pushed a couple of weeks before release. After that the PS5 will be pushed to 21.

Sony is scramblin' right now.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
Craps already been given for this being a duplicate thread, but it 100% will be. I don't see Sony releasing two big games within a month of each other.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping there isn't a delay.. but I think Sony is taking a wait and see approach to see where the world is in it's fight with CoronaVirus before announcing anything. If tomorrow we wake up and scientists announce we finally have effective treatment (and not a vaccine to cure or prevent it) I think that may change whether we get a delay or not. Im sure the game is complete at this point.

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully not delay. This is easily THE Sony exclusive worthy of hype this year.
We'll probably find out soon.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Well, he said releasing two big games a month apart. As of now, that's not an issue for Ghost unless TLOU is pushed to June or July, which is just as possible I suppose.
That's very likely and possible now. They want it out ASAP. They already did and now that most of the game is leaked out, even more. I see July the latest at this point. So GoT would move too.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Who know's at this point. I just want to know why the people saying it's not making it for June or even better, being delayed to the launch of PS5 are so sure of it.

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
If they can't manufacture and distribute TLOU2 satisfactorily, then they can't do it for this either.

TheTruth

Jul 23, 2018
2 months away and we don't know almost anything about the game in terms of the gameplay and what to expect out of it.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well we haven't really been shown much of the game recently, just about the same as the last of us 2 , no doubt a delay is coming next month

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
TLOU2 was delayed 56 days before it's release date. We're 60 days out from Ghost release date right now. If it's going to be delayed, it will likely be this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.