• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
WHAT DO WE KNOW
  1. Levine really loved the Nemesis System and his new game will have a much more "ambitious" implementation
  2. The title is not supposed to be a big AAA+ game like Bioshock Infinite
  3. The mighty GOD legendary (xD) Chris Avellone is writing the game with Levine since December 2015.
  4. Ghost Story has <40 developers
  5. This new game will use Unreal Engine 4 and it's fully backed by Take-Two/2K
The studio is looking for a Narrative Scripter and they mention "Immersive Sim"

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR

A talented Cinematic Scripter with recent Unreal 4 (or similar visual scripting) experience. In this role, you are responsible for fully implementing both systemic and scripted narrative events. You work across several disciplines to create engaging cinematics.

WHAT WE OFFER

The opportunity to work on a creatively ambitious project in the immersive sim genre.

A world-class team of less than 40 people. We are committed to making games that we judge by quality, not arbitrary timeliness. We are proud to be home to some of the most talented, smartest, nicest and hardest-working colleagues. We make mistakes sometimes, but we help each other by finding mistakes early and depending on each other to fix them quickly.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Finally some info.

Been waiting since Infinite for Levines next game.

Can't fucking wait.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
immersive sim is one of the few gaming buzzwords that still gets me excited. Having an entire game revolving around a more fleshed-out nemesis system AND having ken levine behind the project is getting me even giddier. Looking forward to what comes out of this.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
This is the mall indie title he's teasing since 2012?

It reminds me of George Lucas who spent decade talking about all these little beatiful movies he wanted to make but he couldn't "because Star Wars"; btu as soon as he was finished with Star wars, he could make these kind of movies again!!

Then he sold Star wars and he hasn't done jack except... Red Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.