• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
I don't actually follow GiantBomb at all. However, I never miss their year-end 'top' lists.

Each year, GiantBomb posts a number of 'Top' lists from people across the industry as well as outside of the industry.

These are, in my opinion, the most worthwhile year-end lists out there. They're extremely personal, often humorous, and most importantly, they often highlight games that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.

Over the past several years, I've found many amazing games I wouldn't have heard of if it weren't for these lists.

GiantBomb has started posting the lists yesterday, so I'm going to post the ones we have so far, but I don't think I'll have the time to make this a regularly updated OT. We'll see.

Please post new lists as they come!

The Giant Bomb Engineering Team's Top Games of 2019
Jeff Bakalar's Top 10 Pinball Machines as of 2019 (Editor at Large, CBS Interactive)
Dan Ryckert's Top 10 Games of 2019 (GiantBomb)
David Galindo's Top 10 Games of 2019 (Cook, Serve, Delicious!)
Rich Gallup's Favorite Non-Mobile Games of 2019 (OtherSide Entertainment)
Alex Zandra's Top 10 Games of 2019 (Game designer, light novelist)
Leon Chang's Top 5 Games of 2019 (Musician)
Chris Tilton's Top 10 Games of 2019 (Composer; Simcity, Assassin's Creed Unity)
Dante Douglas' Top 10 Games of 2019 (Writer and designer; Riot Games)
No Goblin's Top 10 Games of 2019 That Are Not as Good as Their Well Proportioned Human Son (Roundabout, 100 ft Robot Golf)
Greg Miller's Top 10 Games of 2019 (Kinda Funny)
Dave Lang's Definitive Ranking of Hitman Maps and Also Top Games of 2019 (Iron Galaxy Studios, Killer Instinct seasons 2 and 3)
Koji Igarashi's Top 5 Games of 2019 (Writer and producer; Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.