• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I really enjoyed Go Vacation on the Switch. Recommended for those wanting a Wii Sports Resort-like title with full island exploration.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
It has been this price for awhile. I have been watching it before black friday because I figured it was going to be $20 by this point. My son really wants it though so we had to give up on waiting for a real sale and got it from target when they had discounted gift cards since they had it for $41 as well.

Oct 27, 2017
It has been this price for awhile. I have been watching it before black friday because I figured it was going to be $20 by this point. My son really wants it though so we had to give up on waiting for a real sale and got it from target when they had discounted gift cards since they had it for $41 as well.

How old is your son and how does he know about this game to the extent that he really wants it? Not being funny, I'm genuinely curious! (I have the game myself). Was it advertised on TV?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
This thread violates our policy regarding parody threads. As such we're closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.