• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
I'm really happy that more gamers get to experience this game. It's truly one of the greats in terms of visuals, storytelling, and I'd go as far as to say the Ax is one of the best weapons in contemporary gaming.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense to be one of the titles ported, iirc the director had expressed interest into that before Sony even started porting their single player stuff?

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
The more people can play this the better. Too bad a bunch of people already watched it on twitch or youtube tho but good for those who doesnt

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah, not surprising. Great game. Excited for more people to check it out.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
uzdoNXs.png

Hmm.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
i didnt like this on ps4 but maybe if they let me increase the FOV itll be a better experience.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

God of War on Steam

His vengeance against the Gods of Olympus years behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the realm of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive… and teach his son to do the same.

Pre order is up, $50€

Kingdizzi

Banned
Aug 11, 2019
A truly excellent game, the more people that get to experience the game the better.

store.steampowered.com

God of War on Steam

His vengeance against the Gods of Olympus years behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the realm of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive… and teach his son to do the same.

Pre order is up, $50€

Worth every penny, PC players pay for quality.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Good, more people needs to experience the greatest game ever made.

Finished it 7 times.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
i'm really happy that millions of people more will be able to enjoy this, it's a really special game.

gremlinz1982

Aug 11, 2018
There was a time when I was told that huge PlayStation titles would not be making their way to PC.

This was always inevitable as the business evolves.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Nearly four years after the original release is a long time, glad more people can get to enjoy the game.

Which reminds me, I probably should get and play God Of War 2018 lol.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
It's up
store.steampowered.com

God of War on Steam

January 14th, 50€

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
We already know it's coming to PC. So is:

Demons Souls
GT7
Horizon: FW
and more

Edit: January 14th

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
NVIDIA® DLSS and Reflex Support
Quality meets performance. Harness the AI power of NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) to boost frame rates and generate beautiful, sharp images on select Nvidia GPUs. Utilize NVIDIA Reflex low latency technology allowing you to react quicker and hit harder combos with the responsive gameplay you crave on GeForce GPUs.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Releasing January 14

The-JUV

Oct 25, 2017
please be true as I really want to get a Steam Deck and one of the things I was really hoping for was a portable God of War!

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I believe it. Haven't really been interested in the previous Sony PC ports, but this is one I've had my eye on, so I'll probably pick it up at some point.

Did the Ghosts of Tsushima port ever get confirmed, or is that still in the rumor stage? If we can get that and Spider-Man I'll be all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.