Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Brain dump time since no one is here to talk to me:
Mysteries:
The vote locker: At some point in D2 Salva couldn't unvote Stu and Blarg couldn't unvote blarg, causing stu to die. Almost certainly a scum ability.
The package: N3 Aeleus claims to have received a package, does not know what it does.

Case Closed:
The hijacked powers!: It was initially thought Monkeys power had been hijacked but it turned out that her's and Natiko's were just very similar. Sawneeks role also seems to share similarities to the director mystery but seems unrelated.
The Director: Donna was told they were the director at game start and Aeleus was told that Donna was the director, was town and that something bad would happen to them if Donna was lunched. Aeleus now claims it was their power and they were just lying to keep their claim secret but protect Donna.
The post mortem vaniliser: B-Dubs role implies he was taking the roles of dead players, suggesting why they were being scrubbed clean. Might be another ability though.

B-Dubs may not be the one clearing roles, so that needs to return to the mysteries.

Flush did something and I still have no indication, which may mean that was affected by Muffin's claimed power.

Kyan: self-targeted at least once (and on n1), probably not the vote locker (unless that's a day power), but could be the package sender.

Kyan, I assume from context, knew he had targeted himself n1, so he was not hit by Muffin n1.

Stu's check target reportedly received a vest. But I don't remember if they knew that or not. Verelios, did you receive a vest? If not, that was potentially impacted by Muffin's claimed role.

Did scum kill malus or did malus successfully protect someone? Scum unlikely to kill malus unless they were concerned about his role - but what reason to suspect? Likely either protected or impacted by Muffin's claimed role.

A got a package and buried it in the recap. Not sure if like.

Zipped used chat power d2. Probably not the vote locker.

What the fuck is UP with the vote locker? Seemed to target only two players, probably a day command, possible done to ensure Stu's death. But also targeted Blarg? Or was it a timing thing? I don't know if we know.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't thought much of the delay, just chalked it up to Blarg being dramatic which is NAI for him. That said, you may have a good point RE: the delay. Maybe he was buying time hoping B-Dubs would show and they could get the day kill off? He did have a very cinematic post when he finally did it, but I genuinely have no clue what goes into something like that. I don't even post GIFs but once in a blue moon.
I assume you are aware of the speed with which gif mafia progressed? it doesn't take that long

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So I made this, too:
l5nLpFj.png

Of the still-living unconfirmed (or semi unconfirmed) players, Zipped was targeted by four ITAs. Muffin by 2. Kyan by 1. Blarg by 2. lol, Zipped was shot by a scum, a town, AND a neutral. amazing.

Unconfirmeds only shot at Muffin. No info.
The other person who shot at Zipped is unconfirmed. No info.
No hardconfirmed town shot at scum suspects, really. Sigh. No info.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Muffin you defended B-Dubs early and shaded me for being "forced." Yesterday I was your protect and B-Dubs your kill. What turned YOU in those directions?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

B-Dubs may not be the one clearing roles, so that needs to return to the mysteries.

Flush did something and I still have no indication, which may mean that was affected by Muffin's claimed power.

Kyan: self-targeted at least once (and on n1), probably not the vote locker (unless that's a day power), but could be the package sender.

Kyan, I assume from context, knew he had targeted himself n1, so he was not hit by Muffin n1.

Stu's check target reportedly received a vest. But I don't remember if they knew that or not. Verelios, did you receive a vest? If not, that was potentially impacted by Muffin's claimed role.

Did scum kill malus or did malus successfully protect someone? Scum unlikely to kill malus unless they were concerned about his role - but what reason to suspect? Likely either protected or impacted by Muffin's claimed role.

What the fuck is UP with the vote locker? Seemed to target only two players, probably a day command, possible done to ensure Stu's death. But also targeted Blarg? Or was it a timing thing? I don't know if we know.
There was a post yesterday that Blarg made where he implied that no one had their votes locked yesterday, despite at the time only like two people ever having been voted for and only a couple people having invited at any point. It felt like there was maybe a chance that it was a TMI slip. I tried to engage him about it and got completely ignored.

I assume you are aware of the speed with which gif mafia progressed? it doesn't take that long
I would assume posting three conversational gifs would be different than finding and using all of those old school animated gifs he uses, but I genuinely don't know. I think there are several reasons to vote for him hammer timing discounted either way.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I was going back through and thinking that Muffin's votes don't look great, but his post seemed fine and was getting a sense that he was expecting this to be a lighter, more fun game. But as I read back, a few things did stick out.

I didn't grab those posts, but after the shot, he was one person who hard defended Stu. Several of us turned around later but he did it right after.

He also agreed with Sorian that Dubs was LHF and not worth it, and shaded Sneeks for suggesting Dubs as a potential target.
Feels bad to agree with Sorian but I got the same impression. I dont really get why Sneeks would mention him as someone she would shoot, and her reasoning wasnt very convincing.
Oh lol, sorry I read that wrong.

I dont scum lean on him at least. Pretty much in no lean to either side territory for me rn.
But then called him null here. ^^

Monkey still has her ITA and was drawn into that chat by Dubs. Fairly strong town read there, and I wouldnt wanna lose the utility from her role by her dying.

Zipped is barely on my radar, and Blarg seems a bit different rn. I know I said I'm garbage at reading Blarg, but he seems to be putting in more effort than usual to me.

I would obv shoot Dubs rn if I could. If he's scum that play he did with intentionally copying a chat role and claiming he did not steal from Sorian is pretty bad or incomprehensible, but not a reason to discount a bad scum play.

Gorlaks mention of the possibility that it was a Dubs imposter is interesting, but ultimately I doubt an imposter could have both Nat and Monkey fooled.
What's the utility from my role? ALL THE SHOTS MISSED. We have the data on who people would shoot? What's worth preserving there?
Dubs followed by... Zipped? The one person I'm blanking on. Malus has that whole OMGUS vote
against the one who shot his BP, but my intuition says he might have been genuinely pissed because his role actually needs his BP.

Which brings up the question what his role is, but not sure I want to go there. Well, if its useless now as per his own words, shouldnt hurt.
Did anyone else even so much as soft town read malus yesterday?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
There was a post yesterday that Blarg made where he implied that no one had their votes locked yesterday, despite at the time only like two people ever having been voted for and only a couple people having invited at any point. It felt like there was maybe a chance that it was a TMI slip. I tried to engage him about it and got completely ignored.

I would assume posting three conversational gifs would be different than finding and using all of those old school animated gifs he uses, but I genuinely don't know. I think there are several reasons to vote for him hammer timing discounted either way.
Hmm. I should go back and look at that post. Look at those from Muffin, speaking of potential TMI?

And those oldschool gifs may be harder, but we had restrictions that really DID make it hard and it never took no dang forty minutes.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

I didn't receive one or at least I was never told I did.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Locked on Stu right before that deadline? Makes sense. Stu dies. But why would Blarg be locked? And just also Blarg. So yeah, that's possible.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hold on, I feel like he said and I don't remember if it was in his role or not and now we can't check. Let me go look.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Okay everyone

Vere is town. I am a 3-shot cop. One shot has been used. I can not day-vig someone I investigate though.

Last person to get investigated would get a BP regardless of alignment. (like a little gift from me lol)

I also have BP but it's needs activated. Using the command Protect at night phase only.

Just some info since I'm dead I think.
On re-read, I assume this means only the third shot, actually. But technically you were the "last" person.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I was going back through and thinking that Muffin's votes don't look great, but his post seemed fine and was getting a sense that he was expecting this to be a lighter, more fun game. But as I read back, a few things did stick out.

I didn't grab those posts, but after the shot, he was one person who hard defended Stu. Several of us turned around later but he did it right after.

He also agreed with Sorian that Dubs was LHF and not worth it, and shaded Sneeks for suggesting Dubs as a potential target.

But then called him null here. ^^

What's the utility from my role? ALL THE SHOTS MISSED. We have the data on who people would shoot? What's worth preserving there?

Did anyone else even so much as soft town read malus yesterday?
I think the entire exchange is worth a look:
Feels bad to agree with Sorian but I got the same impression. I dont really get why Sneeks would mention him as someone she would shoot, and her reasoning wasnt very convincing.
Do you town lean him or do you just not like Sneeks reasoning?

Also I've liked what Donna's posted recently, seems like she's much more eager to put out her own thoughts than she was in Stardew Valley (though maybe the victory has made her overconfident :P)
The latter

Would take some hard info these days to town lean on Sorian
Umm, was talking about B-Dubs
Oh lol, sorry I read that wrong.

I dont scum lean on him at least. Pretty much in no lean to either side territory for me rn.
We aren't hurting for activity, no, but I just came from a game where the high posters were Town and Scum were all in the middle range and nearly skated to victory. At the moment I'd much rather look at those are are fitting in the same category than worry about the loud folks who will get enough scrutiny just on the basis that they talk a lot.

:u

I guess the reverse can be said towards you and Sorian. I don't get why this clears Dubs and means he is Town.

I like and agree with 80% of this post.

This is reasonable and not pushing any buttons...

Is Kalor scum again?

What makes you think you will be around that long for it to be a problem. :x

monkey, sweetheart, it was a joke.
Huh? Who cleared him? Not me.
Sorian said he would 'hard defend Dubs as he is mislynch bait' and you agreed with him. Reads to me like Sorian town reads him pretty hard so in your agreement with him I would assume you think the same. :x

Didn't actually answer my question tho

yeah, yeah, yeah.

what's your thoughts that aren't me related
Then read my posts more closely. I said I dont think much of your reasoning to scumread him, not that I'm leaning town on him. Someone else also already asked my opinion on Dubs and I pretty clearly said I'm null on him.

It does read as a bit too..knee jerk I guess? The kind of thing where scum make a comment they didn't intend to hold much weight but it gets latched onto and they need to course correct. It's also a bit of an anomaly when around that same time Muffin is lamenting how much he doesn't like D1 and struggles to get early reads.

Also sorry for the delay (unrelated to game):

My fiancé's little brother is staying the night again so I was playing Ultimate Chicken Horse with him for awhile. I let him win for awhile then had to hit him with the top tier 'just always go for coins' strat. Amateur.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I approve of taking the youths down a peg, Nat. And of your read on Muffin's whole d1 progression there.
Got to enjoy my victories while I can. Eventually his mind will catch up to his reflexes and I'll be sad lol

I do want to try and find time to take a look through the players in my scum pool to see if there are any combinations that seem less likely to be w/w as that should help firm up my thoughts.

I know you mentioned you're still leaning town on Gorlak. I'd love to hear some updated thoughts on him from people as I feel like a bit of an anomaly having him in my scum leans.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Got to enjoy my victories while I can. Eventually his mind will catch up to his reflexes and I'll be sad lol

I do want to try and find time to take a look through the players in my scum pool to see if there are any combinations that seem less likely to be w/w as that should help firm up my thoughts.

I know you mentioned you're still leaning town on Gorlak. I'd love to hear some updated thoughts on him from people as I feel like a bit of an anomaly having him in my scum leans.
I'll do it tomorrow for you. I was gonna play Rock Band but I forgot to download all my songs after I replaced my Xbox and now I'm saltily downloading 300+ songs. So I'm gonna just go to bed instead.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I had spaces the no vote D1 as well. I think at this point knowing Malus was town the scum equity for Blarg has risen too high to ignore. It should be noted even yesterday Blarg was on Malus before casting the hammer.

VOTE: Blargonaut
vote: Blargonaut

I'll hold up on Muffin and it's a good day to get answers out of Blarg anyway.
Blargonaut I've got questions, you've got answers. Why shouldn't we lunch you?
GJiAeOL.gif

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
Really? did none of you copy-paste the roles after Sorian's vanished? Not even after Geno's vanished too? Well, good thing one person did.

Fran Am I allowed to paste the exact content of the vanished role or would that be against the "don't post your role"-rule?

Anyway, only the "final" (assuming this means first) person Stu investigates receives a vest.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Natiko, I think we should chat about Zipped with everyone, honestly.
Yeah, we should at least share what occurred that night.
you can, its allowed.
Okay. Bless.

Natiko and I were able to go in on Dubs together since we were both ALSO invited to a chat with Zipped that same night. (we had a series of hearty laughs over this.)

UNFORTUNATELY, I just noticed that when I saved the chats, I got the one with Dubs but the one with Zipped is blank, so I botched the save. :(

This chat had me leaning heavy town on Zipped. You can see that in my posts last phase, I think. I have more questions about it now, but I don't think enough to make me scum lean him right now. They're just questions.
We all claimed to each other. Zipped can choose to reveal whatever he wants about his role, that's up to him. But we did all spill. This may matter later for several reasons that I'm not comfortable revealing at this time.
k9zglhl.gif

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Really? did none of you copy-paste the roles after Sorian's vanished? Not even after Geno's vanished too? Well, good thing one person did.

Fran Am I allowed to paste the exact content of the vanished role or would that be against the "don't post your role"-rule?

Anyway, only the "final" (assuming this means first) person Stu investigates receives a vest.

Yes, but only vanished.

Oct 27, 2017
So Zipped "forgot" another detail. But Montiko is going unisono on feeling townie on him, after all of N2. His full claim seems to be convincing as well, otherwise they would've mentioned something in that regard. Going off of Natiko's look at the ITAs I think it's really unlikely for Zipped to be w/w with Muffin as well. Dubs shot Zipped and Zipped aimed at Muffin, that's a bit too much. But I think Zipped could fit as a neutral quite good from how he plays so far. What are the odds on having another neutral (a non-lethal one?) in the game? Anyway this just means Zipped isn't high priority right now. I'll go and write up a current list.

Oct 27, 2017
From town to scum

Flush (is that short alright for you? I think I've always called you that instead of Royal which everyone seems to be using nowawdays) - green checked, plays logical, seems to be a bit reserved and showed high self-awareness when voting zipped yesterday (I'm not quite sure what to think about that, but it's noted)
Donna - with the caveat of actually seeing the confirm at some point, also I want to see Blarg gone to see if she tried to sway away from Dubs to town or not
Monkey & Natiko - are hard to seperate at this point with mindmelding blink blinks and duo appearances in night chats, I feel better about them after this reveal with Zipped though, more likely town
Zipped - possibly neutral, see above

Aeleus - as of now I don't remember much about them honestly apart from making lists and the Donna claim, could be scum in this spot, but not sure
Kyan - mostly meta read on him, leaning towards scummy

Vere - votes make me doubt him hard, Stu's check backing him though, will look at him next

Blarg - scum, his latest flurry of posts continue the nothingness, fits well in a team with Dubs and Muffin
Muffin - scum, from votes, over geno chat, to behaviour, reasons stated
---
All in all I want to flip Muffin and Blarg, if they both flip scum the last one is probably in between Vere, Kyan or Aeleus

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Town:

Royal - cleared by sneeks

Vere - cleared by stu

Monkey - I am worried about her and natiko with the potential of one of them being scum and pocketing the other but other than that, I trust her.

A - unless I am being really highly pocketed, I trust A ^_^

Lean Town:

Natiko - I've not really moved nat from this spot because honestly, I have this feeling of deja vu and I just can't quite figure if it is a good feeling or a bad feeling ^^; I do have townie feelings but that feeling is stopping me from moving you up.

Muffin - Still here because I want to believe he is town that has given up, but also worried it is just something else completely.

Kyanrute - I did my ISO on kyaa yesterday so this should be no surprise.

Gorlak - been feeling good about gorlak since they replaced salva, not good enough to say 'yup town' but enough to place him here ^^.

Lean Scum:

Zipped - Moved from null to here. There are aspects which make me want to believe you are town and then there are others that have been pointed out in the thread that makes me want to side-eye you.

Scum:

Blarg - I still can't trust you XD, I am so sorry haha. You can gif at me with silliness after game is over if I am wrong.

----

This is probably not the change that Kyanrute wanted from me :(, I am sorry.

I feel like I am trapped in a room throwing pasta on the walls and trying to make it stick - I feel like there is something I am desperately missing here and it irks me :/. At least some people have moved up or down but a big chunk haven't moved ;_;.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I'll go against the tide a bit here and say Zipped forgetting every other thing has that town Zipped #feel to it. It is a meta read, so take it as seriously as you want to.

I got what I wanted with Zipped, there was a actual basis to the Dubs push and it did not come out of scum desperation. I'm fine with skipping over Zipped today. Gorlak I think brought up the paranoid option of a scum human centipede with a Montiko middle, what is extremely convoluted, of questionable utility and fucking hilarious as a thought. If scum Zipped sacs Dubs for sweet town Karma, why on earth would he post that opening where he is paranoid about his two greatest defenders? This grand gambit has too many layers to it and it doesn't exist, I think, outside the theoretical realm.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Obviously, yes, we would have data on who would kill who. And if we're lucky and some shots go through, we'll have more chances to eliminate scum. Though obv scum would also get their chance to shoot, which also would give us data in the off chance they actually hit, but it's less likely than town hitting a shot so I'd take the risk.

Dont really get why you'd make a role if you're not gonna use it.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Muffin - scum, from votes, over geno chat, to behaviour, reasons stated
Behaviour, ok, I'll accept that one. Though you saw me play scum in HvV2 so it's definitely not coming from your meta read of me.

Votes? I voted a neutral, then missed the voting deadline on D2, and on D3 was gonna vote Dubs but withheld my vote because of turbo. This is weak, Gorlak.

Geno chat? Geno is a strong player and it's no surprise he got offed early. By coincidence this made me and Sneeks need to claim the chat, making one of us look bad if the other one flipped town.

And then Sneeks dies and flips town? I wouldnt paint a target on myself like that if I were scum. A living Sneeks I can still convince would be 100x better to me as scum than the rest of the game getting a good reason to suspect me.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Zipped could be any alignment including neutral right now.

Blarg looks bad to me. I consistently get the feeling that while he does his usual nonsense, he puts more attention on the game than normal.

The Dubs hammer doesnt give him townie points either, the lynch was already decided.

Kyan I'm ehhhhhh on. The overly prodding me to help town more looked to me like he was trying to earn townie points from the rest. Barely have any meta read on him so hard to say.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldnt hold Veres greencheck in high regard. I sincerely doubt none of the scum team members are a godfather, and my role might have accidentally messed with the result too.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Scum:
Blarg

Lean Scum:
Kyan

Slightly Lean Scum:
Vere

Null:
Zipped (I could move him up to slight lean scum tbh, this missing several things from him is just confusing to me)

I think I'm gonna reread Vere, as somebody who has been in a scum team with him before, maybe I notice something.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So Zipped "forgot" another detail. But Montiko is going unisono on feeling townie on him, after all of N2. His full claim seems to be convincing as well, otherwise they would've mentioned something in that regard. Going off of Natiko's look at the ITAs I think it's really unlikely for Zipped to be w/w with Muffin as well. Dubs shot Zipped and Zipped aimed at Muffin, that's a bit too much. But I think Zipped could fit as a neutral quite good from how he plays so far. What are the odds on having another neutral (a non-lethal one?) in the game? Anyway this just means Zipped isn't high priority right now. I'll go and write up a current list.
Yeah, that's possible. He's definitely not playing close attention. "Not high priority" is exactly how I feel. There are some things that I'm very uncertain about but I think better targets present for now.

Royal_Flush thanks for having the foresight to save things.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously, yes, we would have data on who would kill who. And if we're lucky and some shots go through, we'll have more chances to eliminate scum. Though obv scum would also get their chance to shoot, which also would give us data in the off chance they actually hit, but it's less likely than town hitting a shot so I'd take the risk.

Because my role already got used, just not by me. I got what I wanted. At this point I think we pretty well know where most people fall and since it's not the only part of my role, the other part is better.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm inferring that's what you meant when you said my response was weird. Donna said that she'd be worried about Blarg and Kyaa since they're wildcards and I asked if she wouldn't be more worried about someone who's a prolific poster deep wolving at endgame. Which other way should I take your response?
The fact that it's weird to you seems off to me because it's happened a lot in past games. Like, you're okay categorizing Blarg and Kyaa as unstable elements due to meta but not okay with the assumption of a trusted town player being revealed as scum. I wonder where this double standard comes from.

Just as an example the last that ran was literally Geno deep wolving into endgame to win. I can pull up at least 8 other instances just off of memory alone.
The latter is what I meant. We have this conversation in every game about how Blarg, or Sparks, or whoever, is too much of an eccentric loose cannon, and it's scary to let them reach endgame. The kicker is that they almost never do anymore, and at this point it feels like parody.
These early posts, though seemingly innocuous, stood out to me. Vere seemed to me to be soft-defending Kyan and Blarg here over a series of posts. Doesnt help that he mainly suspected people like Royal, Aeleus or Stu early on instead.
How lucky do you feel today Blarg?
CreepyPiercingGecko-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

ITA: Blargonaut
tumblr_nfi4j9XWqe1rz6w0do1_500.gif

OaMtcBTD0hR2G13-2g-kZOhVeUVK1YHgn81GKDke_tv12wX2Yvf7kqJp34TM_ekK0cjnrlF0ZPVVwQCcFZMKbaDWIRfekpM

giphy.gif

How lucky are you?
I read this and somewhat agree with you about Blarg being an unpredictable vortex of calculated shit posts, but what I have to say is that there's no way I'm letting Blarg get anywhere near mylo with his current content and participation. Just no way.

And if I die that's exactly what I'll be shouting from spec.
On the other hand, his posts on Blarg recently seem genuine. I could still see Scum!Vere ITA Scum!Blarg (i bet scumBlarg would even ask Vere to do this in scumchat), but his stance on Blarg seems firm. In those early posts he might have just thrown in Blarg with Kyan, and it was actually Kyan he mainly soft-defended there.

Besides that, there have been some minor interactions with Dubs that remind me of his interactions with me in HvV2.

The reread might push Vere down into slight scum lean territory for me, but I can still see him on a scum team that doesnt involve Blarg. Or he's really trying to bus him, but it seems unnecessary at the time when he made those posts.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
Stu's ability:
Once per game, you may kill someone by sending a message to the gamerunner with the command: DieDieDie: (player name). This action must be performed during the day and must be used by the end of D3 otherwise your gun dies and you can no longer shoot someone :(. Also you can't shoot someone who you have investigated before.

You also have a 1-shot Bulletproof because every insane killer needs protection. The bulletproof must be activated during the night phase with the command Protect. The bulletproof will last only for one night but it can be used as many times as you want if it's not broken.

You may also 3 times during the game at night, investigate a player to find out their alignment with the command AreYouEvil?: (player name) Also the final person you investigate will be given a Bulletproof Vest regardless of alignment.

Flush (is that short alright for you? I think I've always called you that instead of Royal which everyone seems to be using nowawdays)
Yep, I refer to myself more often as "Flush" than as "Royal".

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldnt hold Veres greencheck in high regard. I sincerely doubt none of the scum team members are a godfather, and my role might have accidentally messed with the result too.
Your role that had a 1/17 chance of hitting Stu?
Protect and Kill are reversed to each other, Cop checks give the opposite result, chats are not created or existing chats are blocked, informative messages are sent backwards, power gainers dont copy/steal powers but make their targets power unblockable, supporters roleblock instead, nexus gets roleblocked while switchers/redirecters redirect to themselves, manipulative powers being broad do the opposite if possible, and are blocked if not.
I can understand where Gorlak's coming from and he's done the work to show it. But your posts seem like they're piggybacking off of him.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'll go against the tide a bit here and say Zipped forgetting every other thing has that town Zipped #feel to it. It is a meta read, so take it as seriously as you want to.

I got what I wanted with Zipped, there was a actual basis to the Dubs push and it did not come out of scum desperation. I'm fine with skipping over Zipped today. Gorlak I think brought up the paranoid option of a scum human centipede with a Montiko middle, what is extremely convoluted, of questionable utility and fucking hilarious as a thought. If scum Zipped sacs Dubs for sweet town Karma, why on earth would he post that opening where he is paranoid about his two greatest defenders? This grand gambit has too many layers to it and it doesn't exist, I think, outside the theoretical realm.
If you're coming around on Zipped, the immediate question that jumps to mind then is who do you scum read?

The odds are extremely low anyone would hit anyways with how few people are left, and Monkey has already shared just like me there is more to her role than just a straight up ITA. I don't think this is an angle really worth pushing.

Behaviour, ok, I'll accept that one. Though you saw me play scum in HvV2 so it's definitely not coming from your meta read of me.

Votes? I voted a neutral, then missed the voting deadline on D2, and on D3 was gonna vote Dubs but withheld my vote because of turbo. This is weak, Gorlak.

Geno chat? Geno is a strong player and it's no surprise he got offed early. By coincidence this made me and Sneeks need to claim the chat, making one of us look bad if the other one flipped town.

And then Sneeks dies and flips town? I wouldnt paint a target on myself like that if I were scum. A living Sneeks I can still convince would be 100x better to me as scum than the rest of the game getting a good reason to suspect me.
The back half of this argument is weak. Why is it only Sawneeks you would need to convince? Why wouldn't scum!Muffin go for the WIFOM of "but I'd never do this"? I don't think the fact that Saw died does much of anything to inform my read of you, but I find your defense of it more curious than the fact that Saw is dead.