Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I know I wasn't asked, but can I answer?

I would really only stop thinking one of them wasn't town if the other died and flipped scum.

There is a very specific circumstance surrounding me being Nk'd which would should also have you all look at them both for possible scum, but that's a risk every day and the rest of y'all townfolk would have to investigate why and the Who did it.
I find it much harder to believe they're both scum than only one is, considering how convoluted their actions would be.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
No, it's not, but like you, Vere, I also don't see the point. I'm trying to decide if he's mad like malus at being misread or if it's a scum lashing out and I can't figure it, so I think the decision that has to be made is... do we read him off what we have and make a choice, or look elsewhere today and see if he comes back. If he's scum, he's not the only one.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif
9aQMrme.gif

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
No, it's not, but like you, Vere, I also don't see the point. I'm trying to decide if he's mad like malus at being misread or if it's a scum lashing out and I can't figure it, so I think the decision that has to be made is... do we read him off what we have and make a choice, or look elsewhere today and see if he comes back. If he's scum, he's not the only one.
I don't know. I don't really get the impression Muffin is going to particularly reverse course at this point. I think solving him is going to come down to evaluating him outside of the emotional outburst, at least for me personally. I've always been a sucker for them and find it really hard to accurately read. I got played like a fool by one when I subbed into that qualifier game for instance. I think you brought up the good point of not seeing any signs of Muffin's role yet. If anyone has had any indication that their role was reversed or whatever, it's probably worth speaking up even if details aren't provided. At least it would give some indication towards the plausibility of his claim.

Blargonaut Are you going to do anything useful today or?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
and I agree, But while my death could reveal scum there (as in between Dr. Monkey and Natiko) it would be up to y'all to investigate the Who.
That's an interesting reason. So you didn't pull them into the chat only because they were town read.
Hard. I hope he comes back though, yesterday had me fucked up when Dubs straight dipped.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Something that really gets me is his rationale on Dubs here:
So B-Dubs copies Sorian, and then doesnt use the cop check but copies the Geno chat? Yeah that's scummy.
It left me wondering then, why would that be the first thought you have? It's weird. Scum would know that Dubs didn't erase Sorian's pm (I think) so they might be less likely to attribute Dubs as the janitor(?) but copying Sorian does almost nothing for scum power wise. Super odd either way I look at it.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Vere wise

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
[}...{] There was a post yesterday that Blarg made where he implied that no one had their votes locked yesterday, despite at the time only like two people ever having been voted for and only a couple people having invited at any point. It felt like there was maybe a chance that it was a TMI slip. I tried to engage him about it and got completely ignored. [}...{]
Really? sorry

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
empressdonna can you promise me you're town? Because I've been slowly getting really paranoid about you being scum. If you lie I will never trust you again.

I'm glad that in turned out something was going on between zipped, monkey and Natiko, makes me less scared about that scenario.

blarg and muffin have both invited themselves to be lunched, so no real fun there. Out of the two blarg is probably the one getting lunched because Muffin is acting similarly to Malus and is also contributing.

Kyan and Gorlak are sitting by the shadows, watching, plotting.

It feels like this game could be solved easily by a complete reread but I'm not sure I have it in me.

Dr. Monkey I wasn't trying to hide the package I had just started formatting the claim list before I received it so I wanted to post that first, you just spotted it instantly.

Also @spec chat, loving the roles, keep em coming.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
empressdonna can you promise me you're town? Because I've been slowly getting really paranoid about you being scum. If you lie I will never trust you again.

I'm glad that in turned out something was going on between zipped, monkey and Natiko, makes me less scared about that scenario.

blarg and muffin have both invited themselves to be lunched, so no real fun there. Out of the two blarg is probably the one getting lunched because Muffin is acting similarly to Malus and is also contributing.

Kyan and Gorlak are sitting by the shadows, watching, plotting.

It feels like this game could be solved easily by a complete reread but I'm not sure I have it in me.

Dr. Monkey I wasn't trying to hide the package I had just started formatting the claim list before I received it so I wanted to post that first, you just spotted it instantly.

Also @spec chat, loving the roles, keep em coming.
I thought the board was your role after all?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Did you make a custom Role in which you ask the spec chat to create you a new custom Role each Day?

Ael, that would be very interesting

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I appreciate more subtle tools, like Muffin's climate control app for smart homes, for example

or pockets that can be zipped

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Also pushes her to make more scum reads.

I am trying you know? But it is a real struggle because whoever is scum is so deeply embedded into town that picking between actual town and scum pretending to be town is hard.

So far I've not seen anything I could deem a potential slip either.

Maybe it is more obvious than I am making it out to be, maybe it isn't. but I am trying.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I am trying you know? But it is a real struggle because whoever is scum is so deeply embedded into town that picking between actual town and scum pretending to be town is hard.

So far I've not seen anything I could deem a potential slip either.

Maybe it is more obvious than I am making it out to be, maybe it isn't. but I am trying.
Sure. So let's get Blarg on the ropes.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Anyway, I had a crazy crackpot theory at one point when we were discussing whether or not blarg could be the vote locker.

But I don't think it is even possible, I need to go double-check things before I even suggest it, because it is honestly that silly.