• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
5oKjyKC.png

And they say this forum has lost its relevance in todays gaming Community.
Bah, Humbug!

Seriously, the Ads on this site are getting more and more intrusive for me.
Yes, I have an Ad-Blocker but this one got through somehow

Pls dont ban me

Last edited:

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Ads would've been infinitely less annoying if their size was reserved before loading. I've missclicked far too many times due to the ad loading in and pushing the page down a bit. Right as I'm about to click...

OP
OP
Team_Feisar

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Is that something that people actually say? Like... I know a lot of people hate the forum, but it's usually people not worth listening to, lmao.

As far as i can tell, thats the general sentiment as reddit, twitter and discord seems to have taken up the number one place for getting leaks (quality notwithstanding) and getting in touch with people that work in the industry.

Its more about the decline of the Online Forum as a Medium in general, though. (Imo)

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Resetera is an insider? someone needs to vet this guy.

Sounds like another typical Nintendo uncle.

Alienhated

Oct 25, 2017
So you basically confirmed that you opened a shitthread on purpose, that you use adblock and you buy from illegal key reseller websites???

Make him a mod!

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Everyone already knows that GTA 6 takes place in the Yakuza universe and came out on Android years ago

DvqiI6BX4AAU9Fx

OP
OP
Team_Feisar

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
What i dont understand is why i´m getting Ads from a shady key reseller in the first place. Last time i played anything on PC was like 10 years ago.
(I guess thats a better reeason for a ban than the thread lol)

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure GTA6 is even happening? I heard GTAV didn't sell much and the whole franchise is niche at best

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Dude, my heart. I thought this was the real deal for a second.

i don't believe this

GTAVI is a combination of "guaranteed to release one day," and "so popular you would never see news about in only one place." It would be all over the internet in milliseconds, and there would be multiple threads.

C'mon.

and even if this someone fools people, it's only fair because of one person is subjected to this tripe, we all should be

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
I noticed my adblocker has recently been letting ads in on resetera. It seems to be blocking everywhere else so I don't really mind.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
What i dont understand is why i´m getting Ads from a shady key reseller in the first place. Last time i played anything on PC was like 10 years ago.
(I guess thats a better reeason for a ban than the thread lol)

The ads are not hand picked from ResetEra.
The ads get provided by a company.
If it offends you there is a "report ad" button, it will change the ad to something else.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Not sure if anything is on topic for this thread, but the add thing is something.

I mostly browse the destiny and MC threads, and since a while ago i always get adds for Destiny 2 carries. Trials for only 50$ and other such bullshit.

Seriously, the Ads on this site are getting more and more intrusive for me.
Yes, I have an Ad-Blocker but this one got through somehow
Piehole still works so maybe look into that, but yeah even with addblock this site had adds if im away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.