• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
I don't think that the songs have been written yet that will eventually be in the new GTA.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Artists will debut their new songs with GTA 6 and I don't think they are ready yet....

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
You say you don't even know if the leaker is good but they're "already famous"? Famous for what? Why are you posting something unsubstantiated and then asking US if it's legit or not?

Posting rumors and leaks from external sources is allowed, but we ask that members use common sense and perform due diligence when doing so. Sourcing is important. Do not post rumors and leaks from random blogs or social media accounts with no track record. If you believe that a rumor can't possibly be true, then it is best not to post it at all. Make sure that all rumors and leaks are labeled accordingly and not presented as official information.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Radio mirror park was good stuff
I wouldn't worry rockstar always gets good stuff for their games

Status
Not open for further replies.