• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
EMeevWb.gif

www.foxbusiness.com

Gwyneth Paltrow's 'vagina' candle explodes in UK woman's home: report

This Gwyneth Paltrow candle didn’t pass the smell test, according to a report.

This Gwyneth Paltrow candle didn't pass the smell test, according to a report.

A "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle that the actress peddles on Goop exploded into flames in the living room of a U.K. woman who won the odoriferous product in a quiz, the Sun reported.

"The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere," Jody Thompson, 50, told the outlet.

"I've never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room," the media consultant from Kilburn, North London, added.

Thompson, who lives with her partner, David Snow, said they threw the flaming candle out the front door.

"It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth's vagina candle exploded in my living room," she said.

Paltrow, 48, launched the $75 candle emitting her private scent in January 2020.

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Gwenyth Paltrow's stupid vagina candle explodes in UK woman's home

https://nypost.com/2021/01/18/gwyneth-paltrows-vagina-candle-ignites-in-uk-home-report/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow I mean on one hand, it's terrifying. On the other, the fuck you doin buying this stupid-ass Goop shit?
Did a title search for her name and found nothing. And that's the 2nd thread today that's happened with...

Something wrong with the forums search function recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.