• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In honor of Juneteenth, era (and the rest of america) should put it's money where it's mouth is by giving reparations to black people, including posters on this site.

Don't let Juneteenth turn into just another day off where you celebrate by getting drunk and whatever the fuck.

Give us money

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
They ain't about that life. Gotta save that money for video games.

May 17, 2019
i'm not seeing where the confusion is coming from lol

Because of the way it was phrased, the posts comes across as a direct request for cash, rather than supporting black businesses or artists or so on.

Edit: Several people have called me out for being an ass and they are completely in the right there. Apologies

Last edited:

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could but I don't want to.

Plus I'm not American so even if I did I'd be consumed by red tape...you understand.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Because of the way it was phrased, the posts comes across as a direct request for cash, rather than supporting black businesses or artists or so on.
That's exactly what it is. Black people deserve reparations regardless of whether or not they own a business or can do art. Our collective labor and suffering built this nation. If you can't even spare a fellow Black ERA member a fiver on the first federally recognized Juneteenth in light of that, that says more about you than it does the OP. 🍵

thomas_cale

May 22, 2020
That's exactly what it is. Black people deserve reparations regardless of whether or not they own a business or can do art. Our collective labor and suffering built this nation. If you can't even spare a fellow Black ERA member a fiver on the first federally recognized Juneteenth in light of that, that says more about you than it does the OP. 🍵
So what does it say?

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
In honor of Juneteenth, era (and the rest of america) should put it's money where it's mouth is by giving reparations to black people, including posters on this site.

Don't let Juneteenth turn into just another day off where you celebrate by getting drunk and whatever the fuck.

Give us money

going to a Juneteenth celebration at a local park later wearing a cause that I support financially, black girl hockey club. I know there will be vendors, DJ, speakers and activities, and BBQ/Soul food from Hamhock Jones
8a182b7e1f23c9dd64a869656979eff21106b904.jpg

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
I want my 40 acres. They can substitute out that mule with a dog, preferably a Rottweiler or German Shepherd.

Status
Not open for further replies.