• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
So Penguinz0 made a video that there is only 1 person in the world that has shown themselves completing Halo 2 LASO with 0 DEATHS in ONE RUN, no re-loading, save and quits. Just 1 RUN.

BUT, there's an even harder challenge...

Halo 2 LASO WITHOUT the Envy Skull, deathless, 1 run, no save and quits or checkpoint reloads or any gimmicks like that.

You can use typical speed run glitches, but no hacking the game itself in anyway to give yourself an advantage.

So he's challenging someone on doing that challenge as so far, there is 0 evidence of anyone completing that.

Must stream it and have the run in your VOD on YouTube or Twitch (No Facebook Gaming)

Has to be a VOD and not a video file.

IF you do complete it, you can submit it here:

Google Docs Form

He is offering $5000 to anyone who can complete it.

So far there's no end date for the submission, but that could change.

OP
OP
I_love_potatoes

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
www.resetera.com

A $5K Bounty has been placed on Halo 2 Anniversary’s No Death LASO run (No envy Skull)

The video goes over that someone has beaten Halo 2 with no deaths on Legendary (However, this was with the envy skull that replaces your flashlight with invisibility). This bounty is specifically for no deaths (and no save scumming/save & quit checkpoint reloading) and all skulls turned on...

www.resetera.com

A $5K Bounty has been placed on Halo 2 Anniversary’s No Death LASO run (No envy Skull)

The video goes over that someone has beaten Halo 2 with no deaths on Legendary (However, this was with the envy skull that replaces your flashlight with invisibility). This bounty is specifically for no deaths (and no save scumming/save & quit checkpoint reloading) and all skulls turned on...

Well slap me sideways and call me dobby I was really late. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.