• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
I'm trying to change my rating schedule but it's uh not working out

by the time I'm trying to sleep I start getting hungry and I start panicking that I'll never fall asleep if I don't eat before sleeping

Has anyone tried sleeping while hungry... and did it work out?

thank u

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's literally never been done

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Sometimes I'll smoke weed and have BIG TIME munchies but force myself to go to sleep so I don't just eat b 1,000 calories in snacks.

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's happened to me before that I've been both too sleep-deprived to eat and too hungry to sleep. I thought it was going to be how I died.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Nobody should go to sleep hungry, but unfortunately many do. Call this number now to give.

(In all seriousness, here's to the far off, distant day that world hunger is corralled to more operable levels.)

G'LUCK TUMMIES..!! *wink*

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I remember being content falling asleep hungry since it meant maybe I wouldn't be overweight anymore.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This is a really tone deaf thread, OP, not exactly the best way to put it [if there is even a good way)...

I've been poor enough that I went to bed hungry and it's pretty horrible.

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
i would just eat some pickles (or pickled peppers!) and drink water when i got too hungry before bed when I started losing weight.

dhlt25

Oct 27, 2017
yep, it's all in your head. Take a while to get used to it but eventually the hunger go away quickly. Try drink a cup of water before bed. It helps

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When it happens and I'm too hungry I try to eat something good like a fruit and then a tall glass of water to fill that void.

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, in fact I have to do it a lot lately. I've found that melatonin really does help, by the way.

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to change my rating schedule but it's uh not working out

by the time I'm trying to sleep I start getting hungry and I start panicking that I'll never fall asleep if I don't eat before sleeping

Has anyone tried sleeping while hungry... and did it work out?

thank u

Try taking water instead. About a glass should work. I gulp down a litre. Sigh.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
No I havent. Not consistently anyway so I usually just have a light snack before bed. Maybe a sandwich or some cereal.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
I had to do this before with shifting schedules.

I drank a bunch of water instead of eating. No calories, full stomach so I can't eat. And if all else fails and I can't sleep, I take a generic benadryl or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.