• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Teabagging?

• Yes! Always!

Votes: 55 10.1%
  • Yes, but only if my opponent really deserves it.

Votes: 230 42.2%
  • No! Never!

Votes: 79 14.5%
  • What year is this?

Votes: 181 33.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
In Battlefield games after getting a long-snipe kill, absolutely. I earned that shit.

Nester

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was hilarious that there was an achievement in Shadowrun for the 360/PC that you could only get if you teabagged someone else that had the achievement.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I'm strangely okay with teabagging but I think squidbagging is super disrespectful in Splatoon. I don't know why.

Hibiki

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
I never really teabagged unless i knew it would irritate the other player that deserved to be irritated a lot which is very very rarely

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I always felt bad if I accidentally did a post-kill taunt in my TF2 days.

That is of course unless the person I killed had done it to me first. Then the bastard had it coming!

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I remember doing this in Call of Duty 2 with my friends.

Which is, what, 15 years ago?

Fuck.

tenor.gif

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Its only satisfying if someone did it first and I got them back. Otherwise I just feel no reason to do it. Same with taunting in fighting games.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
No, but beating the shit out of an opponent who just tea-bagged me last round in fighting games brings a smile to my face

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I mean if someone is going to take great pride in teabagging then I'll make sure to return the favor. Otherwise, I have never cared for it.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Splitgate did a teabag version of kill confirmed. It made the game better immediately, even if the game turned out to be a bit disappointing.
giphy.gif

Oct 28, 2017
No losing the poll is almost relieving. I'm relieved because there's no doubt anymore. Online gaming is horrible and full of horrible people.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
The knife + teabag combo on Camp Snipers in golden-era Battlefield games gave meaning to life.

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm playing a fighting game online and the opponent tea bags my corpse, or just tea bags after getting a hard knock down.

I AM FUCKING TEA BAGGING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WHEN I TAKE THE NEXT ROUND!!!

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I don't do that stuff. Very rarely if someone does it to me, I'll do it back if I get revenge on them.

Oct 27, 2017
The whole concept of teabagging is essentially 'haha balls in mouth means ur gay hurrrrrrr'.

Sure, probably fun if you're still mentally stuck at 12-13, but older than that? Yeah, no.

Izunavis

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Only when they do it first. Teabagging is too minimal risk in fighting games. If I'm feeling cocky I'll do a proper taunt or give them full meter in GG.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
All of the time. It is a beautiful and funny thing to do. Anyone who gets mad at it is dumb which is why it's funny to begin with.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are few better feelings than teabagging after winning to a team that was teabagging you first.

It's like when people in Rocket League spam what a save after every goal and then they get beat.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
no, because it requires being good at a game to teabag the other

edit: would i do it if i was good though?

maybe

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
No, but I've dashed around the screen after beating someone in a multiplayer game and then have the guy I beat DM me complaining that I was teabagging.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If someone teabags me after they killed me in a Halo MCC match, you better know I'm hunting them down and doing it right back but 50x faster.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No losing the poll is almost relieving. I'm relieved because there's no doubt anymore. Online gaming is horrible and full of horrible people.

It's a crouch animation. You'll get over it, ole sport.

People still teabag because y'all keep getting angry at it for some reason. People would probably still teabag anyway because it's just funny. Y'all never just teabag with your teammates or with an enemy team? It's a mutual sign of friendship. Shits and giggles.

Ya'll never played Halo and it shows.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Of course, it's a great feeling. But in my defence I never start it, only when the opponent starts doing it in fighting games - like Tekken 7 for example. In Tekken I just continue hitting the opponent after I beat them, that usually feels a lot better especially Armour King's stomps.

In CoD I might do when defusing a bomb but everyone does that really.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
I almost never tbag. There are usually only two instances:
  1. If they are being racist in text chat.
  2. When they tbag me multiple times. The first time I usually give an lol in text chat, and then the next time I reciprocate haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.