• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Day 10 Start
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Dharkon's Domain, just below Final Destination.

After the heroes defeated Jedah and closed the Makai realm, they went to help the other teams defeat the remaining generals.
gVVtx9p.gif

Xehanort: Today is the day you all lose, every last one of you will be torn heart from body and the χ-blade will be forged.
Kratos: Give me back my son Xehanort.
Xehanort: Oh, so you are aware that I stole him from Jedah before Makai collapsed. Truth be told, I did it so you can come here.
Kratos: Give him back or you die, this is your final warning.
JME8vUr.gif

Kratos: You are dead.
Riku: Kratos wait! It's probably a trap!
Kratos: I don't care. (Starts climbing the rock Xehanort is on and reaches him, Xehanort uses a deflect spell on him).
Morrigan: Let's follow him, we can't lose now because of his stubbornness.
CfLELlT.gif

Xehanort: (Summons χ-Blade). This is it. (Gets teleported to Scala ad Caelum with all the heroes).
Riku: What is this place?
Xehanort: Behold, this town. Once a seat of power for all Keyblade wielders. It is the nexus of which all worlds spring. Here, I and my other selves can be one...united, in Scala Ad Caelum. (Summons χ-Blade and prepares for battle).
(Kratos runs to attack him but proves no match for Xehanort, Xehanort attacks Kratos again and again with spells and the blade, Kratos falls down).
Riku: Kratos...

The Final World
Chirithy: Kratos, why did you have to be so stubborn...
Kratos: What happened?
Chirithy: You died Kratos.
Kratos: No, this can't be, give me one more chance. I need to save my son, I can't allow my family to die again.
Chirithy: Ok Kratos, you have one last try to kill Xehanort, but no matter whether you succeed or lose, you will come back here.
Kratos: That's fine. (Leaves)

Scala Ad Caelum
(Kratos stands up)
Morrigan: He's...back?!
Kratos: Xehanort, this time (goes into berserk mode), you really are dead.
(Xehanort is shocked but calm and confident, until Kratos starts attacking him, Kratos clearly has the upper hand, he strikes and grabs the χ-Blade from Xehanorts' hands).
Xehanort: This is not the end! (Summons Atreus and holds him), one more step and he's dead.
Kratos: Resorting to cheap tricks? (With lightning speed grabs Atreus).
Xehanort:...I failed...
Riku: What was your plan anyway, Xehanort?
Xehanort: A purge...to restore the world to how it was at the beginning. The world began in darkness. And from that darkness came light. From the light came the people, and the people had hearts, evil burgeoned in those hearts, begetting more darkness, which spread like a plague. The light, the symbol of world's hope was devoured by shadow. The light of Kingdom Hearts could've given us a new start, a world pure and bright.
Kratos: You really are a fool Xehanort. Do you really think you are mentally stable enough to guide this new world?
Xehanort: I was the only one that could destroy Dharkon and Galeem and guide the new world.
Kratos: You are not that person Xehanort.
Xehanort: But it's my destiny.
Kratos: Destiny is not something you can control, you have to accept that.
Xehanort:...
Kratos: Checkmate (uses the χ-Blade to kill Xehanort). Goodbye, Atreus...(hugs Atreus and dies)

With the final of the generals defeated, Dharkon itself appears.
6PNgJyb.gif

Dharkon throws the organization 13, Ultron Sigma and Darius as a last resort but they fail to defeat them, after a fierce battle, the heroes win.
dcym4zf-c73d4374-571d-40f5-ad81-9a986b005f3b.gif

Galeem is still undefeated however, the heroes have more threats to defeat before they can become victorious.

Stantastic has died, he was...
YLzSg2i.png

Welcome, Stantastic

You are Kratos, the God of War.

You are aligned with the Heroes (That's the Town).

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

During the night you may choose a player with the command BLADES OF CHAOS:NAME, if that player has killed another player that night, kill them. You may use this ability once per game.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229

Good Luck, Kratos!

Flavor Stuff:
Kratos wasn't interested in helping the heroes at first, until Jedah took his son as a prisoner in order to bait out Kratos and steal his soul, now Kratos has vowed to get back his son and cut off Jedah's head, and arms, and legs... .

Kratos' item was ??? and gave him 1 more use of the power.

Day 10 Begins
dxmmx6voca

Last edited:

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm leaving the office in a bit so I'll be in and out of service on mobile for a little, then out while I'm driving home.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I know there was a little hesitancy from Aeleus and you if I recall on if I should shoot. Stan seemed almost guaranteed to be voted out today with the triple vote on him already, figured it would be more beneficial for him to be removed. Sorry Stan :(

I still think it's possible Jedah's team is a 2-man team. We have one (now dead) neutral and another town -> Neutral (Stu / Natiko). If there were 3x3 scum, that would potentially be 11 anti-town in a 28 player game.
I feel like we would have had it confirmed since we saw FoD be confirmed as removed.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Cat, Brazil, Muffin and VA are all pretty clearly town to me. I know but can't really prove that I'm town. We know Natiko's situation.

Pretty much leaves Chuggernaut and Aeleus to me.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey could someone tell me what Sorians powers were. I seem to be having trouble finishing his flip amid all the boss nonsense

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Well Jedah get a boost when FoL dies now, but nothing in any FoD PM indicated they would gain a kill every night if FoL died.
True, but wouldn't it be weird that with two scum teams left there's only one scum kill every second night and with only one there's one every night again?

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
That or it's Brazil and I've been ultra-bamboozled.

I wouldn't be surprised at any flip despite town-reading him.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Stan not flipping scum is way outside of my expectations. I'm still sure Fando was town, and this was a rare case of similar roles.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think AB can be scum. FoL lost their thief too early to account for AB's double steal. Jedah's thief (wee) was alive long enough, but I'm pretty certain one of the nights we have a confirmed item steal wee used the post controller on Chugg.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
That or it's Brazil and I've been ultra-bamboozled.

I wouldn't be surprised at any flip despite town-reading him.
Brazil could be copied by muffin prior to muffin getting the chip. According to muffin he could only copy town players. Ergo, Brazil should be town, unless Stu was right all along. I think that's not really worth considering today, that could be a Natiko solve.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
On train so my replies may be delayed.

Aeleus, chugs and possibly Saw. Sure Saw caught us Fran, but it could have easily been scum/scum.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Both FoD and Jedah have a godfather so it's fairly safe to assume that the remaining FoL is one as well

My question is whether "You are a Godfather. You scan as town to scanning roles." the normal phrasing used for a godfather or whether they've included that to account for Muffins role

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Both FoD and Jedah have a godfather so it's fairly safe to assume that the remaining FoL is one as well

My question is whether "You are a Godfather. You scan as town to scanning roles." the normal phrasing used for a godfather or whether they've included that to account for Muffins role
What do you mean? I wouldn't be able to copy a godfather, so Brazils greencheck is definitely 100% watertight.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Now for the heart to heart, hey last Jedah member if you're still out there <3

It seems likely at this point that Galeem will have its own event so if we don't get rid of the final FoL member soon we risk wiping and then there's no way either of our teams can win :'(

Once FoL is out of the way there's no reason we can't just let you have your win with us, so you should come out now to make sure we don't waste a lunch on you :D

Best Wishes, Aeleus

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Now for the heart to heart, hey last Jedah member if you're still out there <3

It seems likely at this point that Galeem will have its own event so if we don't get rid of the final FoL member soon we risk wiping and then there's no way either of our teams can win :'(

Once FoL is out of the way there's no reason we can't just let you have your win with us, so you should come out now to make sure we don't waste a lunch on you :D

Best Wishes, Aeleus
The fuck

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
What do you mean? I wouldn't be able to copy a godfather, so Brazils greencheck is definitely 100% watertight.
Having seen neither yours or Brazil's PMs I've got no idea, but geno's description for what a godfather changed between HvV and HvV 2 and there might be a reason for that, what other roles would you consider scanning?

Aeleus is the last FoL.
And I take it if I flip town you'll happily eat a NK from Natiko?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Having seen neither yours or Brazil's PMs I've got no idea, but geno's description for what a godfather changed between HvV and HvV 2 and there might be a reason for that, what other roles would you consider scanning?
I mean, there's not much to think about. If I could copy a godfather, do you think I wouldn't immediately notice I copied a scum role from the abilities? Godfather doesn't work on me.

Oct 25, 2017
If Aeleus is scum they're the last FoL. Wee set up that watcher nonsense and Fran went in on it. He's not aligned with Jedah and he's obviously not FoD. Faddy blocked him the night no one died, and again, Faddy couldn't of faked a no kill night with his powers

Oct 25, 2017
It's possible Neeks is The Godfather of FoL, I guess, but I really doubt it. She's not on the Jeddah team. If I'm spelling that wrong I don't care