• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Sure. This is a weird thing to say, by the way. Am I scum because I'm scum reading you?
..? I'm scum reading you for the same reason you're scum reading me, process of elimination?

Meanwhile it mindlessly believing anything Thanos says:
If Aeleus is scum they're the last FoL. Wee set up that watcher nonsense and Fran went in on it. He's not aligned with Jedah and he's obviously not FoD. Faddy blocked him the night no one died, and again, Faddy couldn't of faked a no kill night with his powers
It was FoD's time to attack, so me being roleblocked doesn't matter

It's possible Neeks is The Godfather of FoL, I guess, but I really doubt it. She's not on the Jeddah team. If I'm spelling that wrong I don't care
I don't think Thanos had the stone required to do an alignment check in the first place so the Neeks check was a lie anyway
----

Also Aeleus I tried to copy Sorian in the earlier days and it didn't work, remember?
Sorian could have just been incompatible, either way I don't actually think Brazil is scum and he certainly shouldn't be considered until way after me and Chuggs are dead, I just saw the weirdness in Sorian's PM and felt like it needed to be talked about, you never know if it's going to end up being crucial later on

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Wait wasn't that when the whole "only town robots" thing came out?
And? Would a Godfather only work on me if they're also a robot is the theory or what?

This isn't productive discussion, I can't copy godfathers or scum or non-robots, therefore my greencheck on Brazil is definitely real. The end.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
What is? It looks like you're proposing a Jedah / Town victory by killing off FoL, except once we do that JA get the faction kill and become a threat town has to eliminate to win.
If it's only Town and Jedah, Jedah will leave the game after they collect their 25 souls so will leave the game leaving town to win as well

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Need to go over stuff later since I was expecting to be dead by now. Gonna be a bit since work is crazy right now.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
You sure this is still true if that victory condition belongs to scum? For neutrals sure, for scum I dunno.
No I'm not sure, I just believe there's a reasonable chance

Either way this discussion is meaningless, if Jedah can win with town they'll come out, otherwise they won't and we'll continue as normal

If they can't win with town and for some mad reason come out anyway, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Natiko idk what's up with day 7 missing, I can't fix it.
No worries

....why isn't the doctor dead yet.

Natiko did you get the chaos emerald from Stan?
Yes, I did

Need to go over stuff later since I was expecting to be dead by now. Gonna be a bit since work is crazy right now.
You both expected the doctor to die and expected yourself to die?

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, all! Busy day at work and I forgot the day started!

When this is all over, I'm eager to see if I've actually saved anyone. Seems like maybe I did last night?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Because think about it. No one is left to protect VA so the fact that someone else was targeted and stopped is weird af. I'm not sure if I'm willing to jump down to them being scum but I'm for sure apprehensive

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Can I have my emerald

I expected either myself to die or for VA to die. VA especially the last day phase or this one. Didn't expect for the kill to be blocked. :/
If the people I trust tell me to hand it to you I will, otherwise I'll be passing it to an undisclosed person since I don't trust you.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
And? Would a Godfather only work on me if they're also a robot is the theory or what?

This isn't productive discussion, I can't copy godfathers or scum or non-robots, therefore my greencheck on Brazil is definitely real. The end.
I was just asking because IIRC Sorian is the one that proposed that. It's making me wonder why it took us so long to lunch Sorian.

Just be nice to my emerood please :(
I just want to know what my item would do for me :( My guess is one more shot and/or giving me just one name instead of 3.

Oct 26, 2017
Because think about it. No one is left to protect VA so the fact that someone else was targeted and stopped is weird af. I'm not sure if I'm willing to jump down to them being scum but I'm for sure apprehensive
I honestly think what is saving me is that I was almost lunched. Hence why Lokiduck was killed. Their best chance right now is leaving those alone who cause confusion/mislunches/etc. If it were me though...yeah. I would've killed me. So I don't get it. I honestly can't wait for the game to be over so we get the full story of what all happened each night. Spec chat---someone should cook us up an awesome story from what you can so far. I'm dying to know.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok let's get something going. Everyone list their top 3 lunch targets from most likely to be scum to least likely. Want to see what this is all looking like.

1. Chuggs?
2. Aeleus
3. AB

From no reread and memory/gut.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
:(

I'm not scum, Nat. Don't know what I can do to prove it to you.
Who is scum in your mind?

At this point I simply can't see scum outside of the pool of you, Aeleus, and Chugg. Your claim was still shaky at the time you gave it which is why I voted you then in the first place, and Chugg making his claim early and putting all that scrutiny upon himself is harder for me to see scum doing comparatively. Yeah, there's all kinds of rabbit holes we can go down with the other pile of players but frankly none of them should go before this list of three in my mind.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
For those of you pointing towards AB - did you read my earlier post? I don't think it's possible for AB to be scum.

Oct 26, 2017
It's also possible that my heal missed, and someone took a shot at Abs bullet proof? Maybe gave it a test-a-roo to see if he really had one? But surely scum wouldn't try to kill him. It'd be a waste to go after someone who is suspect and might get lunched.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
For those of you pointing towards AB - did you read my earlier post? I don't think it's possible for AB to be scum.
My current theory is Sawneeks and Chuggs so my third pick was pretty throwaway, Brazil being a very close 4th and I don't see anyone else as being scum
Until I do my promised reread on Muffin that is
-----
I honestly think what is saving me is that I was almost lunched. Hence why Lokiduck was killed. Their best chance right now is leaving those alone who cause confusion/mislunches/etc. If it were me though...yeah. I would've killed me. So I don't get it. I honestly can't wait for the game to be over so we get the full story of what all happened each night. Spec chat---someone should cook us up an awesome story from what you can so far. I'm dying to know.
I've been feeling this way since I entered lunch limbo at the end of D2, looking forward to seeing how I got on seemingly every single faction's bad side

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
It's also possible that my heal missed, and someone took a shot at Abs bullet proof? Maybe gave it a test-a-roo to see if he really had one? But surely scum wouldn't try to kill him. It'd be a waste to go after someone who is suspect and might get lunched.
Nope, I still have my bullet-proof.

Also my top I already said: Aeleus, Chuggs, Saw, in no particular order.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hrm. I've got a theory but it's only something that should be agreed upon as a group. Should we have VA reveal who they protected last night to give us a picture as to what the FoL (they shot tonight right?) are considering a threat?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Hrm. I've got a theory but it's only something that should be agreed upon as a group. Should we have VA reveal who they protected last night to give us a picture as to what the FoL (they shot tonight right?) are considering a threat?
Only if it would take someone out of vote consideration. I don't see what we learn by figuring out which confirmed town they shot at.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Only if it would take someone out of vote consideration. I don't see what we learn by figuring out which confirmed town they shot at.
I mean atm that's only muffin. Brazil by extension if you want to push it.

But that's a good point, yeah. I'd say only reveal if it pushes someone down/out of a lunch.

Oct 25, 2017
..? I'm scum reading you for the same reason you're scum reading me, process of elimination?

Meanwhile it mindlessly believing anything Thanos says:

It was FoD's time to attack, so me being roleblocked doesn't matter

I don't think Thanos had the stone required to do an alignment check in the first place so the Neeks check was a lie anyway

Oh, yeah. You're right about that check. Well, never mind throw Neeks back into the mix.

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I'm okay with either Aeleus or Neeks today. If there's still a stray scum hanging around then I would go for AB, but I'll probably die before that happens.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Someone gimme a chaos emerald and I might be able to tell you who is lying.

Or an x-blade.

I just want to know what my power-up is ;_;

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
It's really funny that Stan is already back to his usual, enormous town streak.

As much of a question mark as he was, though, his flip only raises more questions. Can anyone un-janitor Fando?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping the bosses scale to the amount of players left. It would really suck to catch the final FoL really late and just get fucking wiped because of it

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Brazil, do you still want to murder AB?
Nah. Like 90% of my theory revolved around him being in Sorian's spot. His role claim and the Muffin results still weird me the fuck out, but as he'd wisely already told me, I'll just have to take it to Geno after the game is over.

Whoever won that last raffle got it didn't they?
I thought so to, but I was rereading Sorian's flip and

Xehanort's item was the χ-Blade and gave him (...) Sorian had it while dead, so I will ask a question on normal day end time.
The item he was holding was his.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone wants somewhat up-to-date claims n stuff:
The Claim List (presented by Aeleus and VA)

Verified Powers List:
-Kalor: Town ITA capable Miller
-Oliver James: Town 2-shot tracker
-Kitsunelaine: Town 2-shot alignment cop (targeted Wee N1, Kalor N2)
-Malus: Town Universal backup (inherited a track?)
-Ketkat: Town: ??? (used an overide, item suggest some form of vigi)
-Zippedpinhead: Town Modified Motivator
-Lone_Prodigy: Town Roleblocker (Fandorin N2, Faddy N3)
-EzekelRAGE: Town Switcher (Loki and Fran N3, Zeke and Sorian N5) apparently given item which would give him a switch shot to use N6 (night of death)
-Lokiduck: Innocent 1-Shot Roleblocker (targeted Malus N3)

-Verelios: FoL JOAT (item stealing, power delaying, janitor)
-Swamped: FoL JOAT (poisoner, BP, Action waster)
-Maolfunction: Jedah Infector Roleblocker (infector, action forcer, mass RB)
-Weemadarthur: Jedah JOAT (post forcer, item stealer, soul collector)
-Fran: FoD JOAT (commuter, targeted commute, item stealer) gained a vig shot via item
-Apop: FoD Roleblocker

-Faddy: 3rd Part Survivor/Stone Collector (claimed RBd Aeleus N7)
-Fandorin ????? (Claimed Avenger Bodyguard to Brazil N5)

Claimed Powers List:
-Aeleus: Thunderdome creator (ability verified)
-Absolutbro: 2-shot item stealing flavour cop (item stealing verified, Muffin N1, Fanto N2)
-Muffin: X-shot power copier (targeted Loki N1, Sorian N2, Brazil N3 -> received power/green check) N4 copied Loki Confirmed Town.
-Sorian: ITA/event death immune (claims they are likely convertable)
-TheChuggernaut: Honourable voter (+1 honour voting Swamped, -1 honour voting Aeleus, +1 voting Maol, +? voting Fran)
-Stuart444: Town JOAT (BP stripper, ascetic maker, death subsitute) IS NOW SK
-Stantastic: 1-shot Avenger Bodyguard (used on Fran N2)
-Sawneeks X-shot Commuter (used on N1)
-Cat: Virus doctor (targeted Cat N1, Fran N2, RBd N3, Muffin N4, Brazil N5, Loki N6....)
-VA: Doctor W/ BP (targeted Fanto N1, Aeleus N2, Chuggs N3, Muffin N4, Loki N5)
-Brazil: 2-shot Chat hacker (Vere and Wee N1, Brazil and Fando N5)

Unaccounted actions:
-No kill N2 (VA claims Aeleus healed, Fran claims commuted, Brazil and Fando RBd)
-Thunderdome Switch between Brazil and Maol D3
-Apop's item stolen N2 (lie?)
-Ketkats PM was stripped
-Fandorins PM was not given at death
-Fandorin and Wee killed same night (Fran vigi power?)
-No kill N7 (Faddy claims Aeleus RBd)
-Thanos apparently started with the power stone but lost it at some point regained on N5
-Loki claimed a cop check on Kalor N2 but didn't have this power upon flip, flip also didn't show anything relating to her item
-Sorian claims him sending his item to Brazil was intercepted, item turned Natiko into an SK

Items:
Keyblade -Apop won event 1 -> Item stolen on N2
Revolver -Muffin won event 2 -> Item stolen by Absolutbro on N1 -> Given to Aeleus on D2 -> Used by Aeleus N2 -> Given to Wee D5 -> Wee killed N5 by Apop(?) -> VA won item -> item given to chuggs
Morningstar: ELIMINATED (useable by Fran and Zipped, owned by Fran and Abs)
Chip -Fanto won event 4 -> Item stolen by Absolutbro on N2 -> Fanto claims item is theirs -> Given to wee D4 -> Given to Muffin D4 -> Given to Brazil D5 (?) -> Given to Zeke D6 -> Zeke killed N6
Gyroid: ELIMINATED (usable by Faddy and OJ, owned by Stan)
Chaos emerald - Sorian won event 6 -> Gave to Sawneeks D5 -> Stolen on N6
Rebellion -Stuart won event 7 -> Gave to Wee D5(?) -> Wee killed N5 by Apop -> VA won item -> item given to Cat
Frostmourne -TP won event 8 -> Gave item to Sorian D5 -> Attempted to give to wee N5 -> Item intercepted between Sorian and Brazil -> Item given to Natiko

Events:
-D1 Roleblock: Sorian, Loki, Wee, Faddy, Fanto, Stuart, Kalor
-D2 Roleblock: Fanto, Brazil, Ketkat.
-D2 Vote Loss: Sorian, Malus
-D3 Roleblock: Sorian, Kalor, Cat
-D3 Vote Loss: Aeleus, Stu, Loki
-D4 Roleblock: TP, Sorian, Brazil, Aeleus

Yo everyone, I know the game plan is to vote out Chuggs today and I do agree with that because while Fran turning out scum (YAY) proved my theory about Chuggs trying to keep a balance wrong, I still think he has had votes controlled by someone else so he needs out.

However, I looked over the votes again on other players and mainly focused on my next biggest scum lean which is Faddy!!! Also i noticed something.

-Day 1: Puns (3rd on him, Fanto voted first), Malus (No one on him except for Chuggs unvoting earlier), Swamped (Right after Brazil and Fanto)
-Voted by Fanto and Kits (Didn't stay there).
-Day 2: Puns (First but leaves soon after), LP (Leaves after Fanto and ABs vote there but leave), Aeleus (Fanto moved there before him) Changes it to a double after Fanto leaves.
-Voted by Swamped because he voted her and vote weak.
-Day 3: Puns (VA Mao, Kits on him), Ket (A decent train is on her at this point both scum and town), Puns again because VA unvoted, Back to Ket (struggle between her and Kits at this point)
-Day 4: Zeke (Only vote on him all day) Interesting because he followed Fanto first days.
-Day 5: Stu (Only on him thinks he's threat), Apop (right after Brazil votes him), VA (Brazil started this train), LP (Train on VA getting big moves first)
-Voted by Zeke, VA, and Stu (None stay)
-Day 6: Voted Sorian (after Brazil voted for him)
-Voted by Zeke and Stu
-Day 7: Sneeks (Brazil voted right before, also claimed to not trust Fran but then votes Sneeks), then Sorian.

This dude either votes on trains that never takes off or follows Fanto and then Brazil around for votes. Hella suspicious and was only voted by Swamped. Strongly think he may be final FoD member or partnered with Swamped.

Not to mention he said he was willing to believe Sneeks over Fran but voted Sneeks after Fran made one "convincing" argument on TP's day 1 and 2. Him then voting outside of the Fran vs Sneeks debate is suspicious and may have been an attempt to cause a diversion since he voted Sorian first out of those three.

Additionally Zeke was on him a bunch even if he didn't stay there and I'm now wondering if maybe the reason they took out Zeke N6 was because they were worried he was going to go after Faddy again eventually.

Finally Scum DVs are totally a thing so his power proves nothing.

VOTE: Faddy
Going over stuff and I said it then but I'll say it again: this is a good post and I agree a looot with it. We now know he wasn't FoD but it's possible he is with Swamped instead.

And while I was reading this post by AB a thought came to me and I have a proposal for everyone. Look at this:
1. NEW - Cat - CST - She/Her - Town Anti-Virus.
10. Muffin - CEST - He/Him - Town Copier. Confirmed via copying Lokiduck.
12. Brazil - GMT-3 - He/Him - Town Gossip, confirmed because Muffin copied him.
24. Vincent Alexander - CST-6 - He/Him - Town doctor.
7. Natiko - EST - He/Him - was town, admitted to being a neutral SK. Honorary town.
2. Sawneeks - PST - She/Her - Not 100% confirmed town, but basically.

16.[He/Him] Absolutbro - EST - Me. Town

9. Sorian - CST - They/Them - Up for lunch today. Has definitely seemed more detached than normal, claimed power is definitely suspiciously weak

22. Stantastic - GMT+12 - He/Him - Killer killer. And you did not use your power the night we had a double kill right? There's no chance you killed Wee who killed Fando?

23. TheChuggernaut - CST - He/Him (Probably Town) honor item pinata. We could theoretically vote Chuggs while his honor is positive, which has a chance of green checking one of the non-green checked players. Not a really great plan though.

26. Aeleus - BST - They/Them - Thunderdomer. Could be scum, but I'm leaning town. It's odd Maol slipped out and Brazil was pulled in, but we've seen a couple flips that could explain it.

Just a few thoughts, not really detailed but I'm around the rest of the day.
With a focus specifically on this:
"23. TheChuggernaut - CST - He/Him (Probably Town) honor item pinata. We could theoretically vote Chuggs while his honor is positive, which has a chance of green checking one of the non-green checked players. Not a really great plan though."

Now I haven't done the updated math but someone correct me if I'm wrong that with his gun positive honor Chuggs' should still be at a positive state right now. This means when he gets lunched he would hand out a Double Vote to a Town Player, effectively green checking that person.

Considering we're kind of at an impasse and Chuggs' is still a ??? for many I'm suggesting we lunch him today. Either he's scum and we get another one (yay!) or he's Town but his death Green Checks someone else (also yay!). We still get a win out of this either way.

I'd also suggest to Nat he shoot either Aeleus or myself tonight depending on how Chuggs flips. I'd prefer not to die but if it lets people move on and find actual scum then I'm fine with it. Then tomorrow we'd get a possible Green Check, myself or Aeleus to deal with, and then the potential for AB, Cat, or someone else to be looked at that isn't confirmed.

And just as a general agreement from everyone. For some reason if Nat is just straight up lying and doesn't leave after 3 kills then you guys lunch him immediately. Don't let him debate, don't let him talk his way out of it. He's still a potential threat as much as I do want to help him win.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
gonna do some math n crunch them numbers.

Nah, ef this, you all can be mad all you want

call of cthulhu
also yo AB what was this tho

I mean atm that's only muffin. Brazil by extension if you want to push it.

But that's a good point, yeah. I'd say only reveal if it pushes someone down/out of a lunch.
More thoughts on this from everyone else? Yay/nay?

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone wants somewhat up-to-date claims n stuff:

Going over stuff and I said it then but I'll say it again: this is a good post and I agree a looot with it. We now know he wasn't FoD but it's possible he is with Swamped instead.

And while I was reading this post by AB a thought came to me and I have a proposal for everyone. Look at this:

With a focus specifically on this:
"23. TheChuggernaut - CST - He/Him (Probably Town) honor item pinata. We could theoretically vote Chuggs while his honor is positive, which has a chance of green checking one of the non-green checked players. Not a really great plan though."

Now I haven't done the updated math but someone correct me if I'm wrong that with his gun positive honor Chuggs' should still be at a positive state right now. This means when he gets lunched he would hand out a Double Vote to a Town Player, effectively green checking that person.

Considering we're kind of at an impasse and Chuggs' is still a ??? for many I'm suggesting we lunch him today. Either he's scum and we get another one (yay!) or he's Town but his death Green Checks someone else (also yay!). We still get a win out of this either way.

I'd also suggest to Nat he shoot either Aeleus or myself tonight depending on how Chuggs flips. I'd prefer not to die but if it lets people move on and find actual scum then I'm fine with it. Then tomorrow we'd get a possible Green Check, myself or Aeleus to deal with, and then the potential for AB, Cat, or someone else to be looked at that isn't confirmed.

And just as a general agreement from everyone. For some reason if Nat is just straight up lying and doesn't leave after 3 kills then you guys lunch him immediately. Don't let him debate, don't let him talk his way out of it. He's still a potential threat as much as I do want to help him win.

Vote: TheChuggernaut
I kind of think this isn't a bad idea? Chuggs said he lost the extra honor when he gave up his gun, but either way, he is still positive, and like you said, can green check someone else. I would be fine going down this avenue IF we can't agree on another lunch EoD tomorrow.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
It will be hard for me to be around tomorrow depending on what work is like, and electricity is the bane of my existence today... so I've been hitting the books hard.

Vote: The Chuggernaut

If I have time, it'll likely be sometime between 11 and 12:30 CST.

Kinda sucks that things are ramping up IRL near end game, but what can you do? :/