• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I still have the gun, but my honor is like stupid levels of positive right now. I possibly lost honor on the votes for Aeleus and Neeks, but everyone else I've voted for has been either scum or neutral. And then I have the plus 3 from the gun on top of that.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

posted with permission from the gamerunner

Oct 26, 2017
On the other hand....scratch that. Killing Chuggs isn't a great idea. If he is town, his double vote will be much more useful as our player numbers wind down. I'd rather keep him around if we're confident in his towniness then lose him, then possibly another town tonight.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Nevermind the chip thing. Sorian could only kill on odd nights, not even nights, and Zeke was killed on N6. It's the remaining FoL that did it.

Too much stuff to keep track of.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
FoL: Even Night Faction Kills (likely now all Nights since Darkness is now gone)
Jedah: Doesn't have a Faction Kill untill Fol/FoD are dead

We have 9 Players with 2 Scum Players likely left. 1 we can assume is now a Neutral SK (Nat).

Therefore we have 6 Town, 1 FoL Scum, 1 Jedah Scum, and 1 Neutral.

Going forward let's assume Nat kills only, Doc fails.
Day 10: Town mislunch + Town double NK
Day 11 we would have 3 Town, 1 FoL Scum, 1 Jedah Scum, and 1 Neutral. Let's assume Town mislunch + Town double NK
Day 12 we would be at 1 FoL Scum, and 1 Jedah Scum. FoL wins.

Now let's assume in this one Nat doesn't kill and protects, Doc still misses.
Day 10: Town mislunch + Town NK (which Nat takes like a champ)
Day 11 we would have 5 Town, 1 FoL Scum, and 1 Jedah Scum. Mislunch + NK
Day 12: 3 Town, 1 FoL Scum, and 1 Jedah Scum. Mislunch + NK
Day 13: 1 Town, 1 FoL, and 1 Jedah Scum. Unless Town + jedah team up to stop FoL then the latter team wins. Town + Jedah combo means Jedah wins.

So we have potentially anywhere from 2 - 3 phases left. This includes our current phase. We gain 1 extra phase if Nat does not kill.

Now theoretically if we hit Scum today and Nat NKs the last one we may have enough to spare to let Nat win.
Day 10: Scum lunch + Scum NK + Town NK
Day 11: 5 Town, 1 Neutral. Town NK and Nat wins
Day 12: 4 Town. Town win.

Even pushing that back a Day (or getting a Doc save again) could still give Nat room for his victory. We'd just need to nail Scum sooner as opposed to later.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It will be hard for me to be around tomorrow depending on what work is like, and electricity is the bane of my existence today... so I've been hitting the books hard.

Vote: The Chuggernaut

If I have time, it'll likely be sometime between 11 and 12:30 CST.

Kinda sucks that things are ramping up IRL near end game, but what can you do? :/
Gonna have to fix that vote. Chuggs doesn't have a space between The and Chug.
Alright cool, so we can both die
did you just admit to being scum?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On the other hand....scratch that. Killing Chuggs isn't a great idea. If he is town, his double vote will be much more useful as our player numbers wind down. I'd rather keep him around if we're confident in his towniness then lose him, then possibly another town tonight.
We're already low on time/Days. We can barely afford a mislunch now so why possibly push that off later. Better to get that Double Vote check now.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Man, on a related note, do you have some kind of "unlucky" modifier? Immediately getting hit with that 12 hour turn block lol.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
On that note, I think I'll just go to bed. Long day at work + family at home when you get back is quite the combo. I'll wake up early tomorrow and get cracking on those rereads.

Oct 26, 2017
I still struggle to see Aeleus thunderdome as a townie power, but...I changed my mind for now.

UNVOTE

Now it is really time for bed. Night, all.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just thinking that if the double vote falls to someone we're already confident is town, we just lunched a townie for no good reason.
Possible but most people have him as a lunch target right now. There's enough people who find him suspect that he still has a good chance to flip as Scum here. If we do get a Double Vote to a confirmed Townie then that would suck but at least by then we'd have a Double Vote.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking it over more I really think it has to be Chuggs and Aeleus as our final two. If one of those is Town I will honestly be lost as to where one of the scum players is. If both are Town then RIP us.

I'm fine with either as a pick today but I'd rather hit Chuggs first since I'm more confident on him (plus we'd potentially get a benefit if we're wrong).

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Possible but most people have him as a lunch target right now. There's enough people who find him suspect that he still has a good chance to flip as Scum here. If we do get a Double Vote to a confirmed Townie then that would suck but at least by then we'd have a Double Vote.
Just so I'm being clear, I don't scum read Chugg.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping the bosses scale to the amount of players left. It would really suck to catch the final FoL really late and just get fucking wiped because of it
We saw with the last one the boss health scales based on number of players alive so I assume it does.

Nah. Like 90% of my theory revolved around him being in Sorian's spot. His role claim and the Muffin results still weird me the fuck out, but as he'd wisely already told me, I'll just have to take it to Geno after the game is over.

I thought so to, but I was rereading Sorian's flip and

The item he was holding was his.
Oh yeah, good catch.

If anyone wants somewhat up-to-date claims n stuff:

Going over stuff and I said it then but I'll say it again: this is a good post and I agree a looot with it. We now know he wasn't FoD but it's possible he is with Swamped instead.

And while I was reading this post by AB a thought came to me and I have a proposal for everyone. Look at this:

With a focus specifically on this:
"23. TheChuggernaut - CST - He/Him (Probably Town) honor item pinata. We could theoretically vote Chuggs while his honor is positive, which has a chance of green checking one of the non-green checked players. Not a really great plan though."

Now I haven't done the updated math but someone correct me if I'm wrong that with his gun positive honor Chuggs' should still be at a positive state right now. This means when he gets lunched he would hand out a Double Vote to a Town Player, effectively green checking that person.

Considering we're kind of at an impasse and Chuggs' is still a ??? for many I'm suggesting we lunch him today. Either he's scum and we get another one (yay!) or he's Town but his death Green Checks someone else (also yay!). We still get a win out of this either way.

I'd also suggest to Nat he shoot either Aeleus or myself tonight depending on how Chuggs flips. I'd prefer not to die but if it lets people move on and find actual scum then I'm fine with it. Then tomorrow we'd get a possible Green Check, myself or Aeleus to deal with, and then the potential for AB, Cat, or someone else to be looked at that isn't confirmed.

And just as a general agreement from everyone. For some reason if Nat is just straight up lying and doesn't leave after 3 kills then you guys lunch him immediately. Don't let him debate, don't let him talk his way out of it. He's still a potential threat as much as I do want to help him win.

Vote: TheChuggernaut
Wouldn't it make more sense to have Chugg die at night? Assuming kills happen simultaneously the double vote should always end up in the hands of a living town player the next day.

If Nat is NK, who dies first?
There is no priority for night kills. They all happen at the same time after everything else.
This, but also I'm BP so that's not a going concern.

Alright cool, so we can both die
What exactly do you mean by this?

FoL: Even Night Faction Kills (likely now all Nights since Darkness is now gone)
Jedah: Doesn't have a Faction Kill untill Fol/FoD are dead

We have 9 Players with 2 Scum Players likely left. 1 we can assume is now a Neutral SK (Nat).

Therefore we have 6 Town, 1 FoL Scum, 1 Jedah Scum, and 1 Neutral.

Going forward let's assume Nat kills only, Doc fails.
Day 10: Town mislunch + Town double NK
Day 11 we would have 3 Town, 1 FoL Scum, 1 Jedah Scum, and 1 Neutral. Let's assume Town mislunch + Town double NK
Day 12 we would be at 1 FoL Scum, and 1 Jedah Scum. FoL wins.

Now let's assume in this one Nat doesn't kill and protects, Doc still misses.
Day 10: Town mislunch + Town NK (which Nat takes like a champ)
Day 11 we would have 5 Town, 1 FoL Scum, and 1 Jedah Scum. Mislunch + NK
Day 12: 3 Town, 1 FoL Scum, and 1 Jedah Scum. Mislunch + NK
Day 13: 1 Town, 1 FoL, and 1 Jedah Scum. Unless Town + jedah team up to stop FoL then the latter team wins. Town + Jedah combo means Jedah wins.

So we have potentially anywhere from 2 - 3 phases left. This includes our current phase. We gain 1 extra phase if Nat does not kill.

Now theoretically if we hit Scum today and Nat NKs the last one we may have enough to spare to let Nat win.
Day 10: Scum lunch + Scum NK + Town NK
Day 11: 5 Town, 1 Neutral. Town NK and Nat wins
Day 12: 4 Town. Town win.

Even pushing that back a Day (or getting a Doc save again) could still give Nat room for his victory. We'd just need to nail Scum sooner as opposed to later.
In the first scenario if we burned through that many players and never hit scum everyone was always going to lose. It would mean scum is all in the extremely likely to be town.

Oct 25, 2017
I just typed 'Thanos admitted to being Faddy the other day' so that should tell you how tired i am

I feel that. I've spent this week trying to adjust my previous sleep schedule that could best be described as "Nocturnal" to a schedule where I have to be up and getting ready for an 8 hour shift at 6 in the morning, so I feel like complete death right now.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
UNVOTE
In case I broke the tool again.

Aeleus

Final answer, going to bed. This one's for you, Faddy.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't it make more sense to have Chugg die at night? Assuming kills happen simultaneously the double vote should always end up in the hands of a living town player the next day.

In the first scenario if we burned through that many players and never hit scum everyone was always going to lose. It would mean scum is all in the extremely likely to be town.
....Nat can I have you review my ideas before I post them. That makes WAY more sense to do if Chuggs' theoretical power works that way.

That's also why it's theoretical. I could sit here and do multiple different ways this could go but I'd be here all Night. Easier to do both extreme cases.
I feel that. I've spent this week trying to adjust my previous sleep schedule that could best be described as "Nocturnal" to a schedule where I have to be up and getting ready for an 8 hour shift at 6 in the morning, so I feel like complete death right now.
Ugh, I know what that's like. Good luck, just get ready for the weekend crash for the next little bit. You'll get used to it :<

Oct 27, 2017
==== DAY 10 VOTES ====
Day Start

Aeleus (2 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #9,797
Vincent Alexander - #9,859 #9,878
Cat - #9,889

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
Sawneeks - #9,846 #9,891

Absolutbro (0 votes)
Cat - #9,775 #9,888

Not voting: Vincent Alexander, Absolutbro, Natiko, Aeleus, Brazil, Muffin, Sawneeks

Post Counts:
Sawneeks: 23 TheChuggernaut: 22 Absolutbro: 19 Cat: 14 Vincent Alexander: 14 Muffin: 14 Natiko: 13 Aeleus: 11 Brazil: 8 Stantastic: 1

Current Countdown:
dxmmx6voca

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Announcement: Now that the last weird time zone person has died, I will stay up after days end/turbo happens and if I get all night actions will start the next day right away(after a time announcement of course). Is everyone ok with that?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm all for accelerating this, I'm on a city trip to Berlin for four days starting tomorrow, so I'm still gonna be posting but might not be always available.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Out of Aeleus, Chuggs and AB I think scum is between Aeleus and AB. Though we have steals accounted for, I think it's not unlikely that the Jedah faction might have more steals than the others. They're very different to the other two scum teams, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I think AB is telling the truth about still being BP, just not town. So I'd lynch him first and then let Nat shoot Aeleus.

VOTE: absolutbro