• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be real, I didn't even know Nat had a BP
that fits with you being scum so i mean

For God's sake don't make this be the reason we lose this game.

(Well, in case of Natiko... you know)

The last time we had conflicting claims in this game, we found scum.

How is town universal backup x 3-times simultaneous town backup with multiple night commands not a conflicting claims scenario?
Like Muffin said we still have Fando/Stan who are likely similar as well.

I'm not going to throw out a vote for Muffin. It would require a lot of loops and believing that Geno would purposefully screw with a Mod Confirmed role.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what else to say/do other than my lunch is nonsense and all you're getting from it is Town. The fact that you're all willing to go me over Aeleus/Chuggs for little reason is some hot garbage and ya'll better hope Nat can get the kill on Chuggs.

if it's not Chuggs and Aeleus then I don't know who it could be and I'll be glad to be out of this and in the safety of the spec thread. I trust Muffin and you will all have to trust me on that. Brazil is cleared from Muffin. VA has the benefit of being confirmed by AB. Nat I believe due to Stu.

This leaves: Cat and AB. Cat could be some weird FoL counter to Jedah and has some other power outside of being a Poison Doc but I don't believe that. AB had everyone after his ass on D1 so who fucking knows.

i'm just hoping it's Aeleus + Chuggs. Good luck if it isn't.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I'm not suspicious of Muffin, but we should probably avoid "but Geno" style arguments. We've already had a couple and I don't think any have been useful thus far.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone unvote Saw for now?

For God's sake don't make this be the reason we lose this game.

(Well, in case of Natiko... you know)

The last time we had conflicting claims in this game, we found scum.

How is town universal backup x 3-times simultaneous town backup with multiple night commands not a conflicting claims scenario?
I'm not going to disagree that there's overlap - they're just not outright counterclaims in my opinion.

Fand could be another harmful neutral. We don't know what he was, and the dichotomy with Stan tells me he was lying when he claimed to me.

I don't know how many times more powerful you are than malus - that's not the issue. The issue with malus is simply that your role is redundant with his in the game.

You're too powerful by yourself.

What possible reason could you have to be able to use two commands at the same night? If you'd copied Kits, would you be able to use three commands at the same time?
I will say that Muffin's power seems crazy strong comparatively to most town roles. Especially with his item removing the limitation of robots. If we believe he could copy kits normally he could have been a mod confirmed town with a roleblock, two cop checks, and two switches as well which is fucked lol

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I could see a copier getting both powers when the mod lied to us literally on the first event.
I can see him getting both powers as well, that's not what i'm arguing. I'm saying that if Muffin is Scum then his Mod Confirm being Megaman is some rule-breaking garbage.
No, it's not. It's a bastard game.
Changing a Scum!Muffin name during a Mod Confirmation is a whole different level of bastard.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Punishment being less severe than stated at first and "Lol, this modconfirmed town is actually scum" are very different levels of bastard.
And can you tell me, "what level of bastard is this game"? No, no you cannot. "Geno wouldn't..." swings both ways at this point, and I'm not willing to assume anything.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Copying a Mod Confirm as Town is one thing but this also requires Muffin's potential Scum role name to be changed as well.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Muffin didn't take any strong stances during D2 before putting in the vote against Swamped.

Uh, okay. I'm barely keeping up with the thread with my limited time so naturally I'm not 100% up to speed for all the reasons Swamped is being voted for, so I rather looked at something that is easier to understand. But I have time right now, so I'm gonna reread the last couple pages with more care anyways. If I don't find anything better, I'll probably go with LP, because I'm just worrying there.
Shit it's hard to decide and I need to place a vote soon. I don't have too strong feelings on either Swamped or Aeleus. I think Swamped hasnt said much of value and was pretty passive under pressure, and that OMGUS vote is not helpful either. With Aeleus that whole exchange with Fran about scumreads is a weird argument.
I have to go away for an hour in like 3 minutes.

Shit, I dont really have a very big impression of the two besides what I mentioned.

VOTE: Swamped

Mainly because Swamped seems awfully complacent compared to Aeleus who way more actively participates. Is a bit in line how I imagine scum to act after they lost a member already.
He just fell there at the end.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil, can we adress the immediate concerns? Sawneeks is up for a lynch and the day ends soon. You're welcome to go on a "Muffin is the real scum" spree the next day.

Oct 27, 2017
==== DAY 10 VOTES ====
Day Start

Sawneeks (4 votes)
Aeleus - #9,935
Vincent Alexander - #9,984
Absolutbro - #9,995
TheChuggernaut - #10,047

Muffin (1 votes)
Brazil - #10,001

Aeleus (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #9,797 #10,047
Vincent Alexander - #9,859 #9,878
Cat - #9,889
Natiko - #9,933 #9,975

Absolutbro (1 votes)
Cat - #9,775 #9,888
Muffin - #9,900

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
Sawneeks - #9,846 #9,891

Not voting: Natiko, Sawneeks

Post Counts:
Muffin: 56 Absolutbro: 54 Brazil: 44 Aeleus: 35 Natiko: 35 Sawneeks: 32 TheChuggernaut: 29 Vincent Alexander: 28 Cat: 19 Stantastic: 1

Current Countdown:
dxmmx6voca

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!