• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
Yes this a threat to you, Sony.

jk

Bloodborne.gif

I love the game, and a I really want to play it again, but in the way it should be play it: at 60fps and without frame pacing problems. Please, folks, don't get mad at me. Yes, I know. This thread sucks

Will I play it again someday, Era ?

Ninja Kn1ght

Oct 25, 2017
The lack of BC updates to Bloodborne makes me think they're working on a bigger remaster project. They know the demand is there.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Shit I was playing it today and via remote play lol.

I'll play Bloodborne Vita on the damn toilet Sony do what you want to me baby!

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In the same boat actually.
I first played while there were PS4 Neo rumors and thought "well I'll replay it at 60fps on the Neo instead of starting a second playthrough immediately" then the Neo became Pro and BB stayed at 30fps and PS5 became my next hope and now nothing still. The wait continues.

I do believe one day we'll be able to play it at 60fps. And after playing DSIII and Sekiro at 60fps, it's hard to go back to BB. Especially when I could just replay those.

Status
Not open for further replies.