• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Jfc.

Hillary Clinton talked about her decision to stay in her marriage with Bill Clinton when he was president, saying it was not easy and comparable to a family having to deal with a girl telling their parents she is really a boy.

"In my case, after really hard, hard thinking about it, counseling, praying, all the things that I did and that we went through, I just decided it was the right decision for me but that doesn't mean it was an easy decision. It was a really hard decision."

"Sometimes when your child has an issue — I had a friend a few years ago who called up and said 'I don't know who to talk to about this, but my little girl wants to be a boy. What do I do?' And, you know, several of us kind of — we didn't know what to do, we never had a friend who'd faced that before. Several of us kind fo read everything and talked to people and gave her advice and it was really gutsy for her to say okay, 'I'm going to respect the feelings of my child as hard as it is for me to understand this.' So, I think when the question was asked, personally, everybody faces a moment of decision, and you have to reach deep down inside and decide what's right for you to do and hopefully it's reached with love and understanding."

I don't even know where to begin. Like how in this comparison she essentially says that either accepting your child's gender or not accepting it can both be valid choices because it would be right for some people to divorce their husband while for others the right decision is to stay. Or framing a child coming out to their parents as trans as "an issue" of theirs. Or misgendering her friend's child in the quote. There's so much vile shit in such a short article.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can we get a video and not an article from the Washington Examiner? Not giving them any clicks.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
giphy.gif

Holy shit that is fucked up.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, we can remake the thread if we get a source that is actually reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.