• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you think she's right?

• Yes

Votes: 406 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Trolling over a series of posts, History of similar infractions
Well Harris would love a Russia style police state so it has to be her.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If it's Tulsi, isn't she just as likely to take votes off Trump as whomever wins the Democratic nomination? Her positions almost all fall to the right.

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
lead_large.jpg

GOTTEM

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
In general I like Unleashed Hillary. But, if she's right, this is not the kind of accusation to throw out there so candidly. Hell, if she's wrong it's doubly so. This feels borderline irresponsible.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well according to CNN, Tulsi had a great debate and is coming into her own.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
It may or may not be true, and you can probably fault her for saying it, but you can't blame her for believing it.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
Makes sense. They know democrats tend to eat their own so im sure the Russians are hoping to get another Nader situation to make up for the votes Trump will lose. Tusli is the best patsy for the job - her stance on the impeachment inquiry and military background play well with independents (aka Trump/Repbluican leaning voters)

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Yea been seeing a lot of tweets about Tulsi being pushed aside by the NYT and other garbage, so it's almost certainly her.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously referring to Tulsi. She's the only one beating the drum about the DNC continuing to "rig" the primaries.

I don't think Tulsi is that nefarious an actor, though, and not very popular to boot.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
clearly talking about kompromat Kamala

OP
OP
GrapeApes

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If it's Tulsi, isn't she just as likely to take votes off Trump as whomever wins the Democratic nomination? Her positions almost all fall to the right.
Nah. Trumpers going to vote for Trump. Only wishy washy people will go third party. Her stance against "regime change wars" is enough to sway some lefties.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017

Almost certainly. Trump's not a won't-this-be-funny candidate anymore, he's completely lost any ironic appeal to the middle, and there are absolutely still Republicans out there who would love to have the option of a protest vote.

Tulsi's a good-looking Republican-lite with a military background. That's catnip for the rural white guy who's kind of embarrassed by Trump but will never vote for Warren.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Could it be the one who is a Fox News regular, advertises on Breitbart, and agrees almost always with Republican talking points?

Hmmm. Curious.

Loanshark

Nov 8, 2017
She is by all accounts a very smart person, and its clear that she wants Trump out at any cost, so I have no reason to doubt her here.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I love that she's so blatant about it. Doesn't even try to hide that she's talking about Tulsi.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No, not liberal darling Tulsi Gabbard, who could have seen it coming

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Tulsi just sucks because she sucks, she's not being ~groomed by Russia~. This is dumb.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, it's Tulsi. The only other person who might consider a third party run is Bernie, since he is technically not a Democrat anyway. But he didn't run in 2016 third party, and I highly doubt he will in 2020. He doesn't want to be seen as the spoiler.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
For the Russians end goal they would like to have that candidate there to give the illusion that votes were siphoned off. That's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.