• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Link

After so many tragic tales of waste-filled homes, animal deaths and human suffering on A&E's "Hoarders," it's hard to imagine finding anything on the show truly shocking anymore. Well, it was hard to imagine that before Monday night's episode, which featured a woman whose cat obsession went beyond anything viewers of the docu-series had seen before.

"I probably have, in frozen and refrigerated cats, between 75 and 100 -- if not more," Terry said.

Well, one thing's for sure, you can never use that fridge again, hopefully they gave her a different one, or she had a different one that she kept her food in. Oh god.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
Huh? I thought there was another episode with this same premise. Am I crazy? I don't think it was 100, but this was already on a Hoarders episode IIRC.

Hopefully she gets the help she needs though. I can't imagine feeling like that's okay.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Still better than that one episode where the goats were eating the house, and they had to basically abandon whole rooms to the goats from outside.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Can't stand these shows where they exploit people's illnesses for entertainment.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
It ended, and they did some middling series on another network to test the waters, but then brought it back again since it seemed successful.
Im surprised it ended. I thought the gawking at human suffering and misery would fuel their ratings into perpetuity.

At least they try to make it seem like they give these people a hand at the end. Don't know how much they stick around for or if they stop trying once the cameras stop rolling.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Guys I haven't even had lunch yet. We can't have threads like this before lunch. Weird threads and high threads are strictly for the evening or the weekend.

Seriously though someone needs to see if that woman is okay. Because if I had 100 dead cats in my fridge I would like to hope someone somewhere would wonder about my mental well being.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
21d9444d-e67b-43ec-8f97-fd34261e87ac-michael-scott-sprinkles.gif

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
That's crazy.

Ive never been able to get more than about 60 dead cats in my fridge.

IsThatHP

Oct 31, 2017
Story legit turned my stomach.

While I have sympathy for the woman, and believe that aside from the squalor she probably didn't like, directly cause the deaths of these animals, its still a bitter pill to swallow.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Still not as creepy as the woman who had cage after cage filled with carcasses of cats, dogs, and birds. You know none of those died of anything other than pure neglect.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Please see FAQ on creation of shock threads. This thread is closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.