• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Day 1 Begins
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
As sunlight shined through the curtains, you slowly woke from your slumber. Your room was still a bit disheveled, but there would be plenty of time for that today. It had been a surprisingly peaceful night, despite the initial sense of unease you had. Everything was going to be fine after all.

After getting dressed, you exited your room to head to the kitchen when you were startled by a shriek. Running towards the source of the sound it didn't take long to identify the cause - scrawled on the walls in large letters was the following:

WE ARE AMONG YOU. DEATH COMES FOR YOU ALL.

More tenants gathered and a murmur began to grow. A voice behind you could be heard - "If I find the person who did this they are dead. Dead I tell you."

It was going to be a long day..

DAY 1 BEGINS

Day 1 Ends:
pti3051y1g

Majority is 12

Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/111254/

Player List:
TheChuggernaut
Kalor
Lone_Prodigy
saenima
Geno
Aeleus
Kopite
absolutbro
WhySoDevious
Fantomas
Rover
Vincent Alexander
Sorian
Comrade Doggo Sparky
weemadarthur
turmoil7
Girlofgotham
TheWorthyEdge
Brazil
Olinad
Verelios
Ty4on

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
VOTE:Sorian

Since is just D1 I think turboing wouldn't be a big deal, right?

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, actually that probably looks like role fishing so I'm going to turn it down a bit. I'm joking, Kalor

Unvote

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
VOTE:Sorian

Since is just D1 I think turboing wouldn't be a big deal, right?
Looking at it this way, town doesn't have any reason to want Sorian to live, scum might want Sorian to live as he could be scum, therefore killing him blindly is a town aligned play.

What is a breacrumb?
Breadcrumbing is the ultimate town meta, if you're not doing it in your first post, that's probably a scum tell

At this point, I feel it would be wierd to start a mafia game without seeing LiS gifs

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at it this way, town doesn't have any reason to want Sorian to live, scum might want Sorian to live as he could be scum, therefore killing him blindly is a town aligned play.

Breadcrumbing is the ultimate town meta, if you're not doing it in your first post, that's probably a scum tell

At this point, I feel it would be wierd to start a mafia game without seeing LiS gifs
Is...is this a breadcrumb?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
The game description says that it has some bastard elements.

Before I put my foot in my mouth for the fourth game in a row, what exactly does that mean?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
4IQrLXM.jpg

The game description says that it has some bastard elements.

Before I put my foot in my mouth for the fourth game in a row, what exactly does that mean?
I'll just give you the description from Outer Mafia.
Bastard: a setup in which the gamerunner divulges false information to the players or that contains roles incovenient to play with and encourage bad sporting behavior, such as Voteless or Tanner.

Oct 25, 2017
How can bread crumbing be the ultimate town meta though? Like maybe it is for a PR but how the heck would a vanilla bread crumb

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you immediately thought about ice cream when seeing bread crumb
giphy.gif

Kalor About to play some twenty questions in here. If you could only ask everyone one question today, what question would it be?

I have no idea what kind of general question could be asked right now 1 hour in. Any answer to a question would be basically useless right now.