• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea what kind of general question could be asked right now 1 hour in. Any answer to a question would be basically useless right now.
Sounds like someone has never played 20 questions! I was looking for a question that would be relevant at post 100 to day end. Step that answer game up mate.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
giphy.gif

Okay, actually that probably looks like role fishing so I'm going to turn it down a bit. I'm joking, Kalor
VOTE: TheChuggernaut

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is boring. Why didn't sorian have a pretyped post? I miss that.

I was playing through the first half of NG+ on Sekiro so I figured you all could wait. The reports were true and you can blaze through that game in amazing time when you know what you're doing.

---

Anyway, since everyone wants to talk about me, I'll fuel the fire. I'm claiming now, maybe, since I think there is bastard bullshit afoot. I'm a sleepwalker so I'm going to be visiting someone each night and that would also mean there is a watcher or tracker around. If you think I'll be that much of a distraction, have at it. That said, what I find weird about the role is that my role name is "Neighbor" and the flavor specifically uses the word "voyeur." Those two things could mean nothing, but with the bastard tag, I'm not 100% sure if me visiting someone does something or not.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also A+ to people using Shags and Scoobs art, also found that today and shit is wild.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Sleepwalker claim already, though if you're going to claim that role makes sense to do it early.

Oct 25, 2017
I was playing through the first half of NG+ on Sekiro so I figured you all could wait. The reports were true and you can blaze through that game in amazing time when you know what you're doing.

---

Anyway, since everyone wants to talk about me, I'll fuel the fire. I'm claiming now, maybe, since I think there is bastard bullshit afoot. I'm a sleepwalker so I'm going to be visiting someone each night and that would also mean there is a watcher or tracker around. If you think I'll be that much of a distraction, have at it. That said, what I find weird about the role is that my role name is "Neighbor" and the flavor specifically uses the word "voyeur." Those two things could mean nothing, but with the bastard tag, I'm not 100% sure if me visiting someone does something or not.

Oh god, I basically made this exact same play when I was a sleepwalker so I found myself nodding along with this post for the most part.

Bad, Chugg. Don't believe his lies

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe the sleepwalker claim but what can I, I completely new player, say to stop someone from making such a claim

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Okay but why would you announce being a sleepwalker, unprompted, when such an ability can be used to make mafia think you are a real PR doing things

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe sorian.
Boat's out on Rover.
I think saenima is scum but they're making me laugh so I want to keep them for a day.

Hey Dani. What's your dumbest mafia move ever?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay but why would you announce being a sleepwalker, unprompted, when such an ability can be used to make mafia think you are a real PR doing things

Because in this community, sleepwalkers skew towards screwing with town over screwing with scum.

Because I think my role is a moderator lie in some way.

Because I'm about due to be policy lynched to fulfill the Sorian cycle.

Because I'd rather be meme lynched when I have a junk role as opposed to when I have a good role

etc.

etc.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what this means.

Heh i don't think you really believe this.

The community gets to a point where enough people have said lynch Sorian day 1 that it just eventually happens. It's been awhile but since I see the sentiment mentioned on most days, we must be close. It's easy for me to not care about it in this specific game since I feel like I have little to lose.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Because in this community, sleepwalkers skew towards screwing with town over screwing with scum.

Because I think my role is a moderator lie in some way.

Because I'm about due to be policy lynched to fulfill the Sorian cycle.

Because I'd rather be meme lynched when I have a junk role as opposed to when I have a good role

etc.

etc.
Doesn't pan out. A man, an avenger, an icon giving up and letting others decide his fate? No, that doesn't sound right. It sounds like reverse reverse psychology instead. Just know I've got both eyes on you.
15337f0789d726ec53235685972.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Sorian !!!!!!!!

Why are you role claiming really early on freaking day 1 with that attitude of "Eff it, they're gonna kill me anyways"

Good lord are you always a lightining rod for this?

Oct 27, 2017
Boy why are we in such a freaking rush to murder each other rn

no one but freaking Sorian's roleclaim

throw some more peppers into the gumbo brehs