• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
How? Why? I mean, I'm not Sorian, but to me it read like he was making a point, not an actual claim. The point is that anyone could claim Filthy or Gaunt and it wouldn't really prove anything. Even now, if we lynched Wee and got a town flip, would you really push to lynch Sorian on that post?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil is not reading the thread, straight up. He jumped ahead instead of actually reading everything.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
^ Faddy regarding me starting from D2 in literally every single game we've ever been in together.

Let's just take the text bit here.

I have played very few games with Brazil. I have only pushed on him once on day 2 because i was mafia. So for him to imply i have some sort of weird tunnel on him that I do all the time is overly defensive.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
How? Why? I mean, I'm not Sorian, but to me it read like he was making a point, not an actual claim. The point is that anyone could claim Filthy or Gaunt and it wouldn't really prove anything. Even now, if we lynched Wee and got a town flip, would you really push to lynch Sorian on that post?
He could be just making a point, but he did so by claiming to be gaunt. I don't understand why I should immediately look past that and not make note of it.

I'm currently townreading wee and I never suggested chain-lynching or pushing Sorian on that post alone.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Vincent Alexander (2 votes)
Brazil - #1,308
Girlofgotham - #1,452

Kopite (2 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,140 #1,349
Kalor - #1,245
Sorian - #1,472

Faddy (1 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #1,448

Rover (1 votes)
Sorian - #1,166 #1,167
Olinad - #1,454

Olinad (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,545

Aeleus (1 votes)
Kopite - #1,461

Brazil (1 votes)
Faddy - #1,205

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,349

Kalor (1 votes)
Sorian - #1,167 #1,168
TheChuggernaut - #1,254

weemadarthur (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,145 #1,545
Rover - #1,628

TheWorthyEdge (0 votes)
Sorian - #1,267 #1,472

Sorian (0 votes)
Rover - #1,165 #1,628
Sorian - #1,168 #1,169

Not voting: Vincent Alexander, Comrade Doggo Sparky, Ty4on, Aeleus, AbsolutBro, Lone_Prodigy, saenima

Post Counts:
Sorian: 119 EzekelRAGE: 75 Rover: 61 weemadarthur: 51 Faddy: 45 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 42 Olinad: 26 Vincent Alexander: 24 saenima: 23 Kopite: 20 Brazil: 19 TheChuggernaut: 19 Ty4on: 15 Kalor: 15 AbsolutBro: 15 Girlofgotham: 15 Aeleus: 9 Lone_Prodigy: 9 TheWorthyEdge: 4

Current Countdown:
qnqze8qkx3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Um no. Which is why I am happy to make dumb posts about replacing WSD and posts about why I am not Mafia on dumb meta things.

You said one of Brazil or Chuggs could be mafia. Who is more likely scum to you?

I'm leaning more Brazil for whatever reason. I feel like they've been very, very defensive early on and when he's been posting (from what I've noticed) it's been pretty insubstantial ideas.

Usually I have decent reads at this point but nothing is standing out to me other than what I've posted before. Weem Faddy, Chugg, Brazil, Sparky and Rover are whom I'm most interested in at the time.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Brazil is scum, lynch Edge immediately. I'm not explaining this, I don't care. It would take too long to explain what possibly just happened and I'm busy. Pin this post, I'll probably be dead and you'll know that this was 100% a hunch but that it came from a real place. This is my soul read for the game, thank you.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Let's just take the text bit here.

I have played very few games with Brazil. I have only pushed on him once on day 2 because i was mafia. So for him to imply i have some sort of weird tunnel on him that I do all the time is overly defensive.
Overly defenseive? Dude, you've spent literally the entire phase trying to twist every single meaningless thing I do or don't do into "scumtells".

I don't have a reason Brazil shouldn't be on my scum list. In my mind he has 2 bad interactions with me.

1. Accusing me of doing something scummy when I was specifically asking a question
2. His comment about the scum thread at the start of the day. Maybe what I said is similar to what he posted in the scum thread.

Neither of those are particularly scummy but he hasn't been very townie either.
From what I remember of KH, Brazil was scum and his opening gambit was to get into a fight with Zeke. I think he has done the same thing here with Chuggs.
I definitely want to lynch in the Brazil, Aeleus, Olinad world today. I think all 3 of them have aligned in certain arguments.
Brazil - Just not solving the game. Even on the latest cult discussion his post isn't working anything out it is just making noise
You've been going full Monkey D. Luffy mode with the stretch over there for almost 48 hours and I've been nothing but chill about it. And, frankly, I don't think harkening back to the game in which you did the exact same thing when you were scum is a good move right now.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'll post some thoughts on as many people as I can.

My town...
Sorian - town, I'm not going to pretend I don't have some paranoia but I think he has been solving the game in ways that I find ageeable
wee - Probably town. I don't think the claim means anything for their alignment but I like their general play
zeke - He just feels town here escpecially compared to Simon

Scum
Brazil - Just not solving the game. Even on the latest cult discussion his post isn't working anything out it is just making noise
Olinad - I can't think of anything that makes him town. I haven't like a single argument he has made
Aeleus - Started ok but dropped off. I thought kopite made a decent point about him and I did not like the Brazil read at all
TheWorthyEdge - like Ty but with no redeeming features.
r.
To this in like an hour?
Maybe we should lynch zeke for info
This is interesting turnaround since you JUST gave me a town read.

So you want to get an info flip on a townread?
I thought you said my town read was bad??

Look the fact is you have taken the filthy/gaunt stuff to heart more than anyone. You are arguing throughout the day that we can't really know what happened in the night.

Reading into your posts it seems like you have additional info on the either what happened in the night or the modifiers or you are just being obtuse and creating noise for no reason.
And his response was defensive and deflective.

Instead of lynching a scum read, you want to lynch a strong townread that you believe could be a PR?

I'm not buying that. Faddy doesn't buy that.

Vote: Faddy

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm leaning more Brazil for whatever reason. I feel like they've been very, very defensive early on and when he's been posting (from what I've noticed) it's been pretty insubstantial ideas.
When was I "very, very defensive early on"? This makes absolutely no sense. I haven't even been accused in this game beyond Faddy.

It seems pretty clear that you're basically just regurgitating a keyword from the latest post you read about me.

But, yeah, you're the one presenting substantial ideas.

Chuggernaut/Brazil: I could see that D1 kerfluffle being scum play

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
If Brazil is scum, lynch Edge immediately. I'm not explaining this, I don't care. It would take too long to explain what possibly just happened and I'm busy. Pin this post, I'll probably be dead and you'll know that this was 100% a hunch but that it came from a real place. This is my soul read for the game, thank you.
This doesn't seem to need much explaining to me. Edge's post doesn't make any sense, and he's clearly reaching to find a stance to take regarding me.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017

NOW THIS IS FUN. Sorian. If you die tonight and I'm still around and then they kill me tomorrow and I flip Town? Now that's gonna be a spec chat worthy of my partaking. Curious as to "what just happened though"...

When was I "very, very defensive early on"? This makes absolutely no sense. I haven't even been accused in this game beyond Faddy.

It seems pretty clear that you're basically just regurgitating a keyword from the latest post you read about me.

But, yeah, you're the one presenting substantial ideas.

What's the latest keyword? You're going to say you weren't defensive when Chugg and you got into that altercation? Or when Sorian and Faddy were talking to ya? How bout that "bitch eatin' crackers" picture?

Also. I never said I presented substantial ideas. Someone that doesn't present substantial ideas can also point out that someone else isn't either. Just another defense mechanism that proves my point about being oddly indifferent. I wasn't even talking too you, and then you come to me not trying to help your case but make me look worse. Fun.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah Brazil hasn't covered himself in glory here, there just isn't enough attempts at gamesolving/scumhunting for now and treating Sorians joke like a fact could be a fairly easy way for a Scum Brasil to fit himself into the conversation and look like he's trying to do more than he actually is

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
What's the latest keyword?
"Defensive".

You're going to say you weren't defensive when Chugg and you got into that altercation?
I'm pretty sure I didn't, especially considering how I was the one attacking Chuggs for being strangely defensive, and not the other way around.

Or when Sorian and Faddy were talking to ya? How bout that "bitch eatin' crackers" picture?
Faddy has been taking potshots at me over nonsense for the entire phase. I'm pretty sure I'm well within my rights to meme defensively about it once. And even then, that's not "early on", as you tried to paint it.

Also. I never said I presented substantial ideas. Someone that doesn't present substantial ideas can also point out that someone else isn't either. Just another defense mechanism that proves my point about being oddly indifferent. I wasn't even talking too you, and then you come to me not trying to help your case but make me look worse. Fun.
Cool.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
On the train home so my connection will be spotty.

He could be just making a point, but he did so by claiming to be gaunt. I don't understand why I should immediately look past that and not make note of it.

I'm currently townreading wee and I never suggested chain-lynching or pushing Sorian on that post alone.
I didn't mean to imply you did. I was building on the idea that town was one keyword and scum the other. As to why you would look past the gaunt claim, context. I thought the conversation context made it clear it was not meant to be a serious claim. See:

I'm the alignment cop and Verelios is town.

Not serious.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't seem to need much explaining to me. Edge's post doesn't make any sense, and he's clearly reaching to find a stance to take regarding me.

Yeah, that's base level. There's a lot more that went into it because I've modded Edge as scum and also been on a scum team with Edge. I just dont want to give people a primer and I know most don't care because meta is bad or something.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I was mostly joking about lynching you fwiw.
This doesn't read like a joke at all.
I thought you said my town read was bad??

Look the fact is you have taken the filthy/gaunt stuff to heart more than anyone. You are arguing throughout the day that we can't really know what happened in the night.

Reading into your posts it seems like you have additional info on the either what happened in the night or the modifiers or you are just being obtuse and creating noise for no reason.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Yeah Brazil hasn't covered himself in glory here, there just isn't enough attempts at gamesolving/scumhunting for now and treating Sorians joke like a fact could be a fairly easy way for a Scum Brasil to fit himself into the conversation and look like he's trying to do more than he actually is
This feels opportunistic
VOTE: Kopite

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On the train home so my connection will be spotty.

I didn't mean to imply you did. I was building on the idea that town was one keyword and scum the other. As to why you would look past the gaunt claim, context. I thought the conversation context made it clear it was not meant to be a serious claim. See:

I'm the alignment cop and Verelios is town.

Not serious.

Did this post get posted early?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy with Kopite or Edge being lynched today. Neither of them are doing themselves any favors in their recent posts.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Wut. There are way easier ways and less dangerous ways to fit into a conversation.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I never said it was.

I said I was mostly joking about lynching you.
you pull a quote and say this isn't joking
I say that post was a serious read on you, I think you do know more about modifiers, it is not a scum read.

So how were you proving I wasn't joking about lynching you by pulling a quote that wasn't about lynching you?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I said I was mostly joking about lynching you.
you pull a quote and say this isn't joking
I say that post was a serious read on you, I think you do know more about modifiers, it is not a scum read.

So how were you proving I wasn't joking about lynching you by pulling a quote that wasn't about lynching you?
Because that post was your response on why you wanted to lynch me.

You could've said it was a joke then, you didn't.

You were suppose to be providing brazil with the multiple posts I had at hinting about knowing more about modifiers, where are they?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Because that post was your response on why you wanted to lynch me.

You could've said it was a joke then, you didn't.

You were suppose to be providing brazil with the multiple posts I had at hinting about knowing more about modifiers, where are they?

this was still in my quotes

For fanto it was basically a rb.

It could function that way for other roles, if they target a certain modifier.
Hinting you were role blocked last night

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kopite (3 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,140 #1,349
Kalor - #1,245 #1,682
Sorian - #1,472
Ty4on - #1,671
Aeleus - #1,678

Vincent Alexander (2 votes)
Brazil - #1,308
Girlofgotham - #1,452

Brazil (2 votes)
Faddy - #1,205
TheWorthyEdge - #1,672

Faddy (1 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #1,448 #1,672
EzekelRAGE - #1,656

Rover (1 votes)
Sorian - #1,166 #1,167
Olinad - #1,454

Aeleus (1 votes)
Kopite - #1,461

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,349

Kalor (1 votes)
Sorian - #1,167 #1,168
TheChuggernaut - #1,254

weemadarthur (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,145 #1,545
Rover - #1,628

Olinad (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,545 #1,656

TheWorthyEdge (0 votes)
Sorian - #1,267 #1,472

Sorian (0 votes)
Rover - #1,165 #1,628
Sorian - #1,168 #1,169

Not voting: Vincent Alexander, Comrade Doggo Sparky, AbsolutBro, Lone_Prodigy, saenima

Post Counts:
Sorian: 123 EzekelRAGE: 79 Rover: 61 Faddy: 52 weemadarthur: 51 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 42 Brazil: 29 Olinad: 26 Vincent Alexander: 24 saenima: 23 Kopite: 22 TheChuggernaut: 19 AbsolutBro: 17 Ty4on: 16 Kalor: 16 Girlofgotham: 15 Aeleus: 10 Lone_Prodigy: 9 TheWorthyEdge: 8

Current Countdown:
qnqze8qkx3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And no, that's not me claiming the shot, the waste is that I had assumed he was town at this point and was done with him.