• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Here's how little this matters. I'm going on the record as gaunt. Am I lying? Who can say?
Ehhhh.....when I pushed sorian about weird thingies in role cards on day one, I didn't the sense he had a clue what I was getting at. Other people did tho. If sorian was really gaunt I think he'd have felt more....knowledgeable. Or if he was scum, because presumably the entire scum team knew the modifiers existed. This is a very poor support for sorian being town, but there you are, if you want it.
I'm leaning more Brazil for whatever reason. I feel like they've been very, very defensive early on and when he's been posting (from what I've noticed) it's been pretty insubstantial ideas.

Usually I have decent reads at this point but nothing is standing out to me other than what I've posted before. Weem Faddy, Chugg, Brazil, Sparky and Rover are whom I'm most interested in at the time.
So you are way anti-faddy but suddenly vote where faddy does? I don't like this at all. Edge has only shown up when pressured, and even so, contributes nothing. He's absolutely one of my target list today.
When was I "very, very defensive early on"? This makes absolutely no sense. I haven't even been accused in this game beyond Faddy.
Brazil went with OMGUS reactions on day one, and has been mostly absent day two. Not very town play.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Maybe he was still pulling quotes and Natiko was faster on the mod controls than he thought?

I assume it is kopite until he denies it or someone else claims.
That's possible I guess

In night vale the day kill (a neutral) was activated at night and the killer had no idea when the moderator would kill them

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor's flip kills my meta suspicion of sorian and kalor sharing a scum team, based on sorian's randomlyish voting him on day one, which looked like a team vote in absence of facts.....shit i'm arguing for sorian amnt i

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Kop took the shot and wants to hide, that's a good post to make. He also got thirsty at the right time.

If he didn't, why Kalor? And why now? And is it an attempt at laying the kill at Kop's feet?

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I feel better about my reads that I had Kalor lean scum. If that wasn't Kopite pulling the trigger, whomever did picked a good target to drive more suspicion at Kopite.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
The way I've always seen a day vig role is to use it as an extra lynch, in that like FEPS in Maple Street the vig would claim and we'd discuss and vote on it. I would never take the shot myself, especially on Kalor when I scumread Aeleus more and there was far less traction on the Aeleus vote instead

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Kop took the shot and wants to hide, that's a good post to make. He also got thirsty at the right time.

If he didn't, why Kalor? And why now? And is it an attempt at laying the kill at Kop's feet?

1 part framing Kopite for his comment earlier, 1 part not liking that Kalor was suspecting someone.

Vote Edge today.

Oct 26, 2017

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Well you know it wasn't me, because I definitely would have shot somebody well before this

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Sorian is town. I can tell with his confidence. So when I die, flip Town, and everyone starts to suspect Sorian due to him wanting me dead so badly: don't.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
When was the last time a day vig role wasn't a town one?

I think it's too dangerous to for us to accept a town claim now from Kalor's killer though due to how late it's been

Marvel probably, there may have been on later? That shot feels scum but Brazil is right that you'd shoot the lovers claim, even if you 100% think it's bullshit, you still do it just in case.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
The way I've always seen a day vig role is to use it as an extra lynch, in that like FEPS in Maple Street the vig would claim and we'd discuss and vote on it. I would never take the shot myself, especially on Kalor when I scumread Aeleus more and there was far less traction on the Aeleus vote instead
That's because everyone knows in their heart I'm town :)

My vote is staying on Kopite for now, whether the shot was meant to frame him is WIFOM as you can't deny that it made the Kopite train fall to pieces, I don't see a 4-5 scummies making such a bad play with a powerful ability.

I'm ok with VA and TWE going, I'll reread TWE now in case my vote is needed one way or another

Important note: I've realized I'm going mad with a conspiracy theory therefore:
A) Ignore my sentiments if you think it was a town shot which hasn't been announced stuff like this is kind of convincing
This is a good point. If scum had a hidden shot like that, you and Sparky would've been great targets.
B) Take me out scum, let me off of this train, I promise you won't regret it

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone with experience with these games lay out the odds that it was town vs scum shot? Would scum ever have a kill like that during the day?