• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Has Chuggs posted at all today? Like the real day, not the game day.
Not today, no. Last post was that he has a busy weekend yesterday around noon:

Have kind of a busy weekend so I won't be posting much. Going to be dropping a vote now. Might come back and change it later.

Vote: Kalor

I think Sorian was onto something. He had a vote for me yesterday. Today there's actually rumblings of killing me and it just struck me as weird that he would just kind of drop that without really saying anything about it. I'm thinking he dropped a vote on me yesterday to distance himself from the Turmoil mislynch.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Read though Edge. Heh. There's a couple of iffy posts but i don't know if it's strong enough to justify a lunch on its own. It's mostly jokes and little else.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone with experience with these games lay out the odds that it was town vs scum shot? Would scum ever have a kill like that during the day?

Scum can have day shots but usually for some purpose.

The scum team can see all their powers and work out what they are likely to face. Like a strongman shot heavily implies a doctor. A day shot would heavily imply town has some sort of amazing counter to that.

It is more likely a town shot because scum would save that for a cop claim, doctor claim etc. If scum were PR reading kalor why not just kill him last night?

So it is either an entire scum team that is bad or one bad town. Or it is a neutral...

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Quick sidetrack but Aeleus

Actually, this post is giving me some giant red flags the more I look at. It piggy backs off of Faddy's case, it causes a distance between him and Turmoil if Turmoil flips scum, and it gives him an out if Vere flips town by not only having it be Faddy's idea instead of his, but also expressing concern about Turmoil being on the vote.
1) Causes distance between me and Turmoil - I'll be questioned if I wasn't happy about Turmoil why didn't I just put a vote on him instead of possibly starting another lynch?
2) Out since it's Faddy's idea - Come on , I've been pressured/scumread several times for no really adding much to Faddy's reads. Do you think that's worth it for the slight chance I could get away from being on a possible D1 mislynch?
3) Turmoil being on the vote - Back to the first point, townies would just ask me if I was unhappy because I was voting along with a scum Turmoil why didn't I just put my vote on Turmoil instead rather than Vere?

If I had made those arguments I couldn't defend them properly, and I'd likely be lynched for it. The simplest explanation is the right one here, I liked Faddy's reads on Vere and I voted there. Call it lazy town if you want, but it wasn't a well planned scum move that took 3 different possibilities into account

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, guess I have to take down that entire wall of Kalor clippings with the red strings

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Also fair point.

I'm going to be so mad if we resorted to mixed alignment lover's again. Be more interesting with your bastard games

I was thinking one of the lovers probably has gaunt/filthy protection just from a balance perspective. And it is probably sparky since they have had some frustration with wee today for the claim. And Rover is being very strident about the modifiers.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking one of the lovers probably has gaunt/filthy protection just from a balance perspective. And it is probably sparky since they have had some frustration with wee today for the claim. And Rover is being very strident about the modifiers.

If Sparky has a modifier I don't know about it. I also don't have one, at least as of now

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not necessarily implying a cult with that, just that the modifiers might change over the course of the game

I'm the chef, I can cook a burger each night and throw it at somebody. If I can make the game collectively gain 15 lbs, I win! If I feed gaunt player's, they gain more weight than a normal player but they won't be gaunt anymore.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I'm the chef, I can cook a burger each night and throw it at somebody. If I can make the game collectively gain 15 lbs, I win! If I feed gaunt player's, they gain more weight than a normal player but they won't be gaunt anymore.

Why are you role claiming with a gunman on the loose

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, Weem having me want to vote Chugg is weird as hell especially stating that Chugg has more of a chance than the vote I'm currently on.....which has more votes.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Why is it that every time a kill happens you are in here like the FBI trying to cordon off the scene making sure no details leak to the press? Relax Zeke, get some air.
What does speculation on it do atm but distract?

You can go down your lil wifom wormhole about why the shot happened and etc to waste time 2mrw.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why are you role claiming with a gunman on the loose

Who would shoot the chef? Everyone's gotta eat. Order up, ladies and gents.

What does speculation on it do atm but distract?

You can go down your lil wifom wormhole about why the shot happened and etc to waste time 2mrw.

Hmm, why would discussing a kill that had been telegraphed earlier in the day be worth talking about when said person who telegraphed it was the vote leader at the time of the shot? I wonder. YOure right, waste of time.

/s

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And....that's not how you find scum, personally? What does it take to make you believe someone is scum?

Sure it is. But there's a difference between being really convinced that someone is scum, and having a gutfeel and notions. I'm not really convinced on Edge as of yet. Problem is i have nothing better, so i might end up there anyway.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Lol
Who are you looking at voting Zeke, you don't have a vote down yet
I have a vote down.
Who would shoot the chef? Everyone's gotta eat. Order up, ladies and gents.

Hmm, why would discussing a kill that had been telegraphed earlier in the day be worth talking about when said person who telegraphed it was the vote leader at the time of the shot? I wonder. YOure right, waste of time.

/s
I'm on mobile. Idk what ur talking about.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually

Vote: TheWorthyEdge

Don't give me shit about this, it's meant to have a vote down for now. I'll be here until EOD.