• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think VA is scum. Hopping on the Turmoil vote after being critical of it just doesn't seem like something scum would do. Why draw attention to themselves like that?

I'm probably going to vote either Kopite or Edge today.

Faddy sell me on this Brazil vote

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Silly, silly people. Honestly though Town. Make sure you look at the people that aren't voting for me right now or are on the fence. I'm a player that is kept around for a long time when I'm Town because I come into the games with a target on my back already. There's no reason for Scum to kill me at night. I'm thinking the group of scum for sure has 1 or 2 people I've played with before. They don't want me gone this early because I'm an easy kill later on in the game.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
These two keep throwing shade at each other but I suspect they *really don't* want to vote each other.

Weem. What are you playing right now? I gave you a succinct reason as to why I'm not voting Chugg right now. 'cause I already have a vote on someone else. What looks weird is you attempting to pile on me about a vote that you deem has a higher chance of going through...even though it has less chances thant he one I'm currently on. How is nobody seeing this?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think VA is scum. Hopping on the Turmoil vote after being critical of it just doesn't seem like something scum would do. Why draw attention to themselves like that?

I'm probably going to vote either Kopite or Edge today.

Faddy sell me on this Brazil vote

He hasn't solved the game and usually he is a stronger town player is the headline argument.

On day 1 he never expressed a a view either way on Turmoil, his argument with you was weird, he definitely instigated it and reminded me of him vs zeke in Kingdom Hearts. He is overly defensive today and is trying to laugh off scum reads which is not town. He hasn't been keeping up with the thread and has struggled to fit in. Immediately calling the shot scummy. I don't think he has contributed to the game in a postive way.

Also if Brazil flips scum it makes you townier.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Kalor seems a bit like a random one.

Gotta say though that it seems ridiculous that kopite would do this after making a passing comment about killing kalor. Nah. Too easy/stupid.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Edge's post that is intended to worry the game about sorian's alignment, in the event edge flips scum, is a pretty one. Hang it on the wall.

Can't get him to actually vote chuggs. TheChuggernaut can I get YOU to actually vote edge? He's a 50/50 per your post.

vote: theworthyedge

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor seems a bit like a random one.

Gotta say though that it seems ridiculous that kopite would do this after making a passing comment about killing kalor. Nah. Too easy/stupid.
There's also the fact that Kopite specifically anti-claimed the shot.
I see no reason to suspect kopite took it, in that case. Here's me, believing a statement. Write that down.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, lyrics.

>.>

I missed that bit.

It hurts that you won't cook for me, though. I'm sobbing in reals.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Remind me why we're voting TWE again?

Anyway, no one's joining me on Aeleus and I think it's just too risky to keep VA alive after his oddish posts about myself and concerning the vig kill. I'll put my vote on there for now.

Vote: Vincent Alexander

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I actually think that Rover should be more critical of Sparky. Sparky does weird shit, but his initial claim clearly has more benefit to a hypothetical scum!Sparky than to town!Sparky.

There are, let's say, "non-alignment reasons" why I have criticisms of Sparky's play, but I am just dealing with it and don't see how talking about that is gonna help.

As for the potential that he's secretly scum, I have said many times that I'm simply not ready to open the door to that much speculative fuckery. Yet.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Weem. What are you playing right now? I gave you a succinct reason as to why I'm not voting Chugg right now. 'cause I already have a vote on someone else. What looks weird is you attempting to pile on me about a vote that you deem has a higher chance of going through...even though it has less chances thant he one I'm currently on. How is nobody seeing this?
Some people know not to take the flippant half of my comments seriously.

In case the other people have missed it, I suspect edge and chuggernaut of being scum teammates and have tried to get them to vote on each other to see how that goes.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Some people know not to take the flippant half of my comments seriously.

In case the other people have missed it, I suspect edge and chuggernaut of being scum teammates and have tried to get them to vote on each other to see how that goes.

Being that blatant about not voting for the other scum teammate should be a town-tell. Not a scum one. Scum would've jumped on that one on a dime because (and you said this about the vote I'm currently on) that Chugg vote has no longevity today.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
There's also the fact that Kopite specifically anti-claimed the shot.
I see no reason to suspect kopite took it, in that case. Here's me, believing a statement. Write that down.
Yeah it's hard not to fall down the speculation rabbit hole but it seems more like someone either genuinely thought kalor was scum or they were trying to push kopite even more. I'm inclined to say they thought kalor was scum because there's a lot of tin foil hat going on to push the set-up kopite theory.

But yeah, I'm in agreement. Don't think kopite took out kalor.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Rover's play is consistent with someone whose partner outed them without consultation, that's the one area where he has been quite consistent. I can never tell if Rover really believes anything he says himself. But i'm not really thinking he's scum, mostly town.
I'll give sparks a pass on his say so despite the role fishing.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
guys sorian is the Kaiser Sose of role claims.

He looked up gaunt after the fanto flip and saw it had to do with hunger.

He saw someone reference cooking in the game. Added that to his story as a chef.

While in this evil mind state he looked at the banner. He saw the McDonald's sign and added burgers to the ruse.

Sorian Soze

You would've gotten away with it to, but you won't pull that one on ol Zeke.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's hard not to fall down the speculation rabbit hole but it seems more like someone either genuinely thought kalor was scum or they were trying to push kopite even more. I'm inclined to say they thought kalor was scum because there's a lot of tin foil hat going on to push the set-up kopite theory.

But yeah, I'm in agreement. Don't think kopite took out kalor.
Any thoughts on whether kopite is scum? Also the main pushes seem to be for brazil, edge, and uh...VA? How's your views of them.