• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
urrea-ball-peen-hammers-1316p-64_1000.jpg

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Calm down Chuggs

I have to work out if I can town side. If the shooter is left alive for the final day the remaining town needs to vote immediately and I need to as well.

Is it as obvious as wee being the shooter since she is the only one who has posted today? We can get her tomorrow I suppose..

Oct 25, 2017
Calm down Chuggs

I have to work out if I can town side. If the shooter is left alive for the final day the remaining town needs to vote immediately and I need to as well.

Is it as obvious as wee being the shooter since she is the only one who has posted today? We can get her tomorrow I suppose..

Oh yeah, that's a fair point. Based on what we've seen they won't be able to shoot tomorrow though.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Calm down Chuggs

Scum wouldn't risk wasting a NK/shot on you so siding with town has no down side.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd need someone to make a case for why Wee is the shooter over stan before I considered it.

It's honestly as simple as she was active today while the other two weren't. If they had to be present for the shot, then it makes more sense for it to be her then the other two. Dani was replacing out when the Sorian shot happened also.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm kind of nervous about it too and it's possible we're being played here, but it's already super grim so why not. Wee's post makes me think we're on the right track here.

You cool with this Faddy?

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Day 6 Ends
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Things were looking grim. At this point anyone could be behind the deaths.

"It's Faddy!"

"It's TheChuggernaut!"

"It's Ty4on!"

"It's Aeleus!"

"It's StanleyPalmtree!"

"It's Girlofgotham!"

"It's weemadarthur!"

As the chorus grew, everyone descended upon weemadarthur and then weemadarthur was no more. Suddenly the group remaining noticed that two of the members had stopped speaking. Looking at them, the fear in everyone's minds began to run wild. Their eyes..were wrong. Their smiles were even worse. Escape wasn't an option. Neither was living. Everything went dark.

weemadarthur has died!

Welcome weemadarthur,

You are a filthy house member.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

You have no powers other than the ability to vote.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

TheChuggernaut has died!

Welcome TheChuggernaut,

You are a regular house member.

Aeleus has died!

Welcome Aeleus,

StanleyPalmtree has died!

Welcome StanleyPalmtree,

Faddy has died!

Welcome Faddy,

You are the Acolyte.

You are responsible for overseeing the holy water. Each night you can hand one out by PMing the gamerunner the command BLESS: NAME. That player will then be blessed by holy water for two nights. A blessed player remains physically vulnerable; however, it does protect their spirit. You cannot self-target.

Ty4on has won!

Welcome Ty4on,

You have been possessed!

Welcome Ty4on,

You are a Possessed house member.

You are aligned with The Spirits (That's the MAFIA).

You are teamed with:
Girlofgotham

You have access to several abilities as a result of your possession. Each night one member of the mafia can submit a night kill by PMing the gamerunner the command KILL: NAME. You also have the ability to modify the kill to be a stealth kill (untrackable) using the command STEALTH KILL: NAME. You have three stealth shots. You can also check a player to discover if they have a vanilla role or not using the command CHECK: NAME. You can only submit one command per night.

You win when you control 50% of the vote.

The Scum chat is here:
REDACTED

Girlofgotham has won!

Welcome Girlofgotham,

You have been possessed!

Welcome Girlofgotham,

You are a Possessed house member.

You are aligned with The Spirits (That's the MAFIA).

You are teamed with:
Ty4on

You have access to several abilities as a result of your possession. Each night one member of the mafia can submit a night kill by PMing the gamerunner the command KILL: NAME. You also have the ability to modify the kill to be a strong kill (unblockable) using the command STRONG KILL: NAME. You have two strong shots. You also have the ability to submit a day kill every other day by PMing the gamerunner the command KILL: NAME during the day phase. This command cannot be used Day 1. When you use this skill you will be unable to use any skills the following night phase.

You win when you control 50% of the vote.

The Scum chat is here:
REDACTED

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry about the delay - did not have time to get the post ready in advance. Congrats to Ty4on and Girlofgotham for winning! While they did not technically have a majority of the votes yet, with the way this game was designed there was literally no way for them to lose now. Round of applause to them for pulling out the win without even needing to encounter the crux of how their team was built. I'll work on getting the boards open and then I can answer questions. Most of how this game is designed is in the spec chat, but I can post it here as well shortly.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I think the boards are opened - if you can't see them or post in them please let me know.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, sorry I couldn't eat more of you!

GG Scum.

Sorry Town, this was a weird game, only 2 Scum, Natiko will explain better than I can I'm sure.

Faddy lmao at that fucking gambit.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
2 scum in a 22 player game makes no sense, 1.5 kills or not lol
From spec chat:

Scum are not purely a two person scum team. If scum were to be lynched they would flip as their initial role (for both of these scum it is vanilla town) with the entire role PM struck out. Then below the PM a highlighted message would be posted saying the spirits have been diminished. I would then perform an RNG roll to determine the next player to be possessed who would then be converted into a second scum with the exact same role as the one that died. This means that the first scum death actually diminishes town's numbers by one as opposed to scum.

Then when a second scum dies, no further possession occurs (the same role PM flip with their initial role struck out), but instead the final remaining scum inherits the powers of the dead scum.

Oct 25, 2017
In the back of my mind I was wondering if what Faddy was doing was a gambit, but I didn't want to out him if he was. Would been nuts if it worked