• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty big on internet radio stations, whether they are tied to Spotify, Apple Music, or NPR stations with the internet broadcast. I could never get with algorithm-based playlist generators. They work well for many, but never for me and I've tried almost every big subscription service.

I then use Shazam on my phone to "bookmark" stuff for later listening, exploring discographies and so on.

I also love concerts and shows, but who knows when they will back.

I still have a very old Last.FM account around. But I rarely login lol.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
We had this exact thread last Tuesday

www.resetera.com

How do you find new music?

I used to be good at being active in scenes and actively pursuing new music, but since being in self isolation I've really come to notice how little I actually do that anymore and how much I heavily rely on Spotify Discover to lead me to new bands and songs. But being at home has also kind of...

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
We had this exact thread last Tuesday

www.resetera.com

How do you find new music?

I used to be good at being active in scenes and actively pursuing new music, but since being in self isolation I've really come to notice how little I actually do that anymore and how much I heavily rely on Spotify Discover to lead me to new bands and songs. But being at home has also kind of...
Ah cool. Missed it. I'll request a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.