• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CG trailers...

• I love it! I'm a permanent passenger of the marketing hype train.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I hate it. Show me the damn gameplay.

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • Whatever. A trailer is a trailer.

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I'm personally pretty tired of watching CG trailer of random person running around with guns #28.

You loving or hating the trend this year?

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
Indifferent because if a games early enough into dev that they have to show a CGI trailer then the e3 builds probably fake as hell anyways

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I love it. It reminds of the golden era of Square games and their elaborate opening CGIs.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only fine with CG trailers for brand new games.

CG trailers for existing games, especially ones about to come out in a few months, with no actual gameplay being shown is a bunch of BS.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
its dissappointing. why does a game like gears 5 that is releasing in 3 months gets a CG trailer. dumb choice.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Waaaaay to many for my liking but it is what it is.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.