• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How do you wipe your ass?

• Sit and lean

• Stand like a child

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I put a tissue over my finger (poking through the middle), scrape my butt and then pull the tissue over my finger. Clean every time.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... it's Friday and drunk threads are to be expected, but there are a lot more tonight than I'm used to.

To answer op: However I feel like it at the time. I don't understand people who pre-plan their poop wiping experiences.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Like a child LMFAO

37% of you need to tell mom you're ready to sit and wipe your own damn ass.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
I call Aquaman and he sends a fish through my pipes, sprays then licks my ass clean. I tend to eat alot of kelp, seaweed, and plankton as a treat for them.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
EEqBKQu.png

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain why waste the toilet paper, don't you care about the environment at all?

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
-sit and poop to completion
-bend penis under aiming at anus. pee on anus.
-1 lysol wipe(your choice of flavor) for final wipe and cleaning hands
-throw wipe in garbage and done

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
whynotboth.gif

Do me a favor, sit-only wipers. Next time you have a poop that requires a decent amount of cleanup, finish wiping, then stand and give yourself a test wipe. See what you find.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
- realize a shit brewing
- find a forest
- tell my friends to turn around
- shit my brains out
- pick up passing rabbit
- boss him around

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
Remember the guy on the old forum that said in some thread that he liked to not wipe and instead let it get dry and crusty, then hours later enjoy picking and peeling it off with his fingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.