• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2018
So I saw this.

I just intuitively expect most things that Jordan Peterson talks about to be wrong, or at the very least only partial truths.

I go to school for gender studies and I really enjoy reading feminist lit and reading how gender shapes society.
I find intersectionality studies most interesting.

I loved reading excerpts from Patricia hill collins black feminist thought, as I thought the idea of reconceptualizing the idea of an intellectual is not only beneficial for marginalized groups but for anyone who has been called an idiot simply as they lacked access to higher education.

Is Jordan Peterson right that women's studies just incites anarchy more or less?
I watched the video a long time ago but I think that was the jist.

I'm curious what others think about his claims.

Mod Edit: We do not provide a platform for Joe Rogan or his content here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Why would women's studies incite anarchy?

If you go to the doctor to have a mole on your arm checked out and it turns out to be skin cancer, visiting the doctor didn't incite cancer, you've gained insight into a pre-existing affliction.

Oct 26, 2017
Joe Rogan AND Jordan Peterson? I hate that I just gave them a click.

Is Jordan Peterson right that women's studies just incites anarchy more or less?
I watched the video a long time ago but I think that was the jist.
Why are you posting a video you haven't watched for a long time and don't remember the details to?

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
giphy.gif

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We do not provide a platform for Joe Rogan or his content here.

Status
Not open for further replies.