• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How Would You Rate the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022?

• A

Votes: 63 16.1%
  • B

Votes: 124 31.7%
  • C

Votes: 118 30.2%
  • D

Votes: 65 16.6%
  • F

Votes: 20 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Solid "A" from me. Covered such a ridiculously wide swath of genres, all game play footage, all out within the next year, all day one Game Pass. Starfield looks incredible but it's clear why they needed to delay it judging by some of those frame drops.

Redfall, Scorn, A Plague Tale II, Diablo IV, Persona(!!!), Minecraft Legends, Pentiment, Starfield, Cocoon, Team Ninja's new game Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Forza Motorsport, Hideo Kojima's title... So many games I can't wait to play.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Loved everything. Best show in a long time. That they focus only on the next 12 months is perfect.

V3N1X

Prophet of Truth
Oct 16, 2021
Alexandria, Egypt
Definitely an "A" for me... got a little slow in the middle but absolutely phenomenal collection of games, all gameplay, aces show.

smart patrol

Oct 27, 2017
F
shake_computer.gif

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
12 months limit kinda hurt it. No Hellblade 2 or Perfect Dark 😑
Solid B-

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
B for me. Some goof stuff but nothing that screams must play to me.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
C maybe. Way too long and bloated, not many interesting games IMO. The indies this time around felt quite generic.

I really like Xbox shows, but this has been one of the worst in the Phil era.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Huge variety that covers all based, amazing showing for Game Pass owners. EAsily B-.

For people expecting AAA angry dad simulators etc, it will be a D-

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Forza is the only thing that got me interested

Starfield gameplay was super choppy and just seems like it is No Man's Sky 2

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty weak.

I gave it a C- before Starfield.

And then Starfield showed up and didn't look super great in the first half. Looked much better on the second half.

Having said all that, C+

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Solid B. Wish we got to see more of Pentiment. LOVED the Starfield ending. Lot of stuff I wasn't interested in, but oh well.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Diablo IV, Pentiment, Minecraft Legends, Persona, and the Forza 5 Hotwheels expansion are all things I want to play and check out and realistically won't have enough time to (DIV and the rest of Blizzard's lineup over the next year are going to steal all my free time), that's more than enough for me to be happy with what I saw.

I'm rating it a B, only because I would have liked to see megaton for something that wasn't already announced.

Morten88

Dec 22, 2019
Probably B+
This was one of the best shows in a very long time! So many fucking games to look forward to.

sazz

Aug 3, 2020
London, UK
Meh, I'll give it a C

The main issue was the pacing, the middle 30 minutes could have mostly been cut and the showcase would be 10x better

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Quite the good showing. Lots of stuff that interests me. Still only going with a B because sadly a lot of the big first party stuff is missing this year.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A.

Kojima, Starfield, Forza, Persona, Gamepass, Gamepass, Gamepass

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I said 7.5 in the other thread, but I'm settling on an 8/10, so solid B for me. Nothing mind blowing but a lot of games that look fun to play.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
They have some games actually releasing soon, which I wasn't expecting after what feels like an eternity of CG trailers and years-out release dates.
Spiderman on PC is still the best announcement for me, but this was okay. B.

Asriel

Dec 7, 2017
Loved everything. Best show in a long time. That they focus only on the next 12 months is perfect.

Yeah, and I expect that a lot of people here will be disappointed in that, but IDGAF. It's nice to know all of these games will be playable soon. I also appreciate the sheer breadth and diversity of game types in this showcase.

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
Not a ton of surprises, some big names missing, but shown nonstop gameplay and the big titles look really good. B+ for me.

Shock32

Oct 27, 2017
I gave it a B, nothing mind blowing for their big showcase. but solid overall especially if you have GP.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
C and that's because of the limitations they put. Why force yourself to only show games on gamepass coming within the next 12 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.