• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you finish all AAA games right away?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry ND for being an idiot for years. I bought The Last of Us on release day in 2014 or whatever and somehow just beat it (the remastered version and Left Behind) for the first time on Thursday. I decided to finally do it because I wanted to play TLOU2 really bad. What an amazing experience! i can't believe I didn't complete that game years ago because it certainly is amazing.

I then started TLOU2 the same night I completed Pt 1 and I am in amazement of everything about the game. I feel like even more of an idiot because I also bought Uncharted 4 on release day only to make it up to Chapter 7. 4 years later and TLOU2 made me put Uncharted 4 back in my disc drive so I could play while I'm chilling with my 2 year old.I knew at the time how great Naughty Dog was and how great the games were and I was idiotic enough to not finish any of them.

To make this even worse, I have the entire Nathan Drake collection sitting on my hard drive unplayed. Am I the only one who does this dumb shit? Gonna change that from now. Props to ND and all the other great studios who consistently put out great games.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Why do you feel the need to apologise to a corporation? You even bought all their games, I don't think they need an apology.

Coltd99

Nov 1, 2017
Naughty Dog raises the bar for me personally with every release. Even though all I see for TLOU2 is hate, I still loved it with all my being. The cool thing is I can go back and play any of their games and still have a blast. Easily one of my favorite developers.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I don't get this. There's no reason to apologise for playing a game years after it came out.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
You think this thread will undo the damage? It's a longer way back to the light, my friend.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Neil Druckman doesn't mind too much.

(This doesn't need its own thread and can go in the OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.