• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I've been the 5 billionth visitor to Resetera five, OH WAIT SIX times today! Holy cow I sure am lucky!

Fuck this ad.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
www.resetera.com

The Ad Reporting Thread

Hi all, Ads are how we're able to keep the lights on here at ResetEra and we've made it our mission to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience by partnering with agencies that focus on delivering good ads. The unfortunate reality of the online ad industry however is that it's really a...

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
6a0120a85dcdae970b016305fd7ae4970d-pi.jpg

OP
OP
Astral Lovelace
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

The Ad Reporting Thread

Hi all, Ads are how we're able to keep the lights on here at ResetEra and we've made it our mission to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience by partnering with agencies that focus on delivering good ads. The unfortunate reality of the online ad industry however is that it's really a...
Next time it pops up I'll post deets there.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
In before the lock.

And yes, they need to put profit aside and change ad providers once and for all.

It's ridiculous.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This site can have some weird ads sometimes. I few weeks ago one keep redirecting me, may have been the one you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.