• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox show is now over and no FF7R announcement. FF14 was announced for Xbox and nothing ever since about the release. I don't know if there is a agreement with Sony about it (because SE is fine releasing the spin-off and Star Ocean on Xbox). I just think expect PlayStation and PC for main games from now on.

Azy

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Troll account
WHO asked for your opinion my god, this forum is full of self-important people it's baffling, you're not an analyst, you're not an insider, you're just a dude on his computer talking out of his ass. Your opinion doesn't matter, why were you expecting any kind of FF announcement after the XVI announcement in State of Play, why are you ALL like that, just take the announcements as they are don't try to make everything a point of discussion, because it never is, those are just companies stop being so idiotic all the time my fucking god

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
Relax. It's coming.
WHO asked for your opinion my god, this forum is full of self-important people it's baffling, you're not an analyst, you're not an insider, you're just a dude on his computer talking out of his ass. Your opinion doesn't matter, why were you expecting any kind of FF announcement after the XVI announcement in State of Play, why are you ALL like that, just take the announcements as they are don't try to make everything a point of discussion, because it never is, those are just companies stop being so idiotic all the time my fucking god

You may also want to consider relaxing.

MarinZero

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 26, 2022
Yeah, I think FF7R is basically PS exclusive forever. FF XVI is gonna be multiplataform tho, as the exclusivity agreement is different (6 months for PC, 12 months for another console)

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
FF7R for stream might be announced on June 16th but I would have thought that if it was coming to Xbox it would have been there today...

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
Iirc the remake has been removed from the console exclusives section from the PS Store (just like P5R) so it is highly likely that the game is going to appear on another platform.

Who knows...maybe It is just a cloud version for Switch...

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
Is this some new copypasta?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

tumblr_nzbmp6FHzH1rlafseo1_400.gifv

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Chill, dude

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
Xbox show is now over and no FF7R announcement. FF14 was announced for Xbox and nothing ever since about the release. I don't know if there is a agreement with Sony about it (because SE is fine releasing the spin-off and Star Ocean on Xbox). I just think expect PlayStation and PC for main games from now on.

Great. Let them have it!

Det

Jul 30, 2020

Lmao. Some gold up in this threads these days.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017

Damn bro it really aint that serious

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
7iLx3Sq.gif

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
dd0.png

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This this the new Japanese Culture (I'm and expert)?

Lol, imagine them announcing FINAL FANTASY VII: R.... The First Soldier OUT NOW ON GAMEPASS.

mlk1227

Jan 31, 2021
Yeah, I think FF7R is basically PS exclusive forever. FF XVI is gonna be multiplataform tho, as the exclusivity agreement is different (6 months for PC, 12 months for another console)
Where did you see this? As far as official information goes it's console exclusive indefinitely and will probably come to PC at some point give the slip up from the first trailer.

mlk1227

Jan 31, 2021
I feel like Phil would've wanted the announcement at this show rather than the 25th since they're the same week? It would've helped this event out a ton. But we'll see what happens…

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think FFXIV has anything to do with exclusivity but its starting to look like 7R might never come.

Unless they're waiting to announce it at the FF7anniverary thing along with the steam port

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
This is the resetera version of the nintendoggy 2 post on the old place 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
FF7R also had that same type of exclusivity agreement lol

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
new copypasta just dropped ☠️

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
What is with final fantasy port threads and bringing out the most crazy posters?

Marston

Oct 25, 2017

😂😂

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI

L + ratio + touch gysahl greens

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
fc4.jpg

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
QUIÉN pidió tu opinión, Dios mío, este foro está lleno de gente engreída, es desconcertante, no eres un analista, no eres un informante, solo eres un tipo en su computadora hablando por el culo. Su opinión no importa, ¿por qué esperaban algún tipo de anuncio de FF después del anuncio XVI en State of Play? ¿Por qué TODOS son así? Simplemente tomen los anuncios como son. , porque nunca lo es, esas son solo empresas dejen de ser tan idiotas todo el tiempo dios mio

Aly

Oct 27, 2017

Ya'll been wild this week.

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
QUIÉN pidió tu opinión, Dios mío, este foro está lleno de gente engreída, es desconcertante, no eres un analista, no eres un informante, solo eres un tipo en su computadora hablando por el culo. Su opinión no importa, ¿por qué esperaban algún tipo de anuncio de FF después del anuncio XVI en State of Play? ¿Por qué TODOS son así? Simplemente tomen los anuncios como son. , porque nunca lo es, esas son solo empresas dejen de ser tan idiotas todo el tiempo dios mio
And a new meme was born, bravo :D

Firima

Oct 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.