• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
While I was watching the FF VIIR Trailer, while I was liking the content so far, the camera was shaking too much for my tastes. In a moment, I felt horrible and I had to stop to looking for a while and take a deep breath if I wanted to continue.

I think it's a problem only with me, and I know that they wanted to make it more dramatic possible for the E3, but I only hope that they consider people with my condition in the remake.

Anyone felt the same?

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's because they cut out most of the gameplay and went from cutscene to cutscene to cutscene. It was exhilarating for me, but I imagine it was painful for people with motion sickness.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
see this is why we need static turn based combat

aint nobody ever got sick from a game of chess

OP
OP
Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
Oh, I don't have anything against the fast combat. It's cool, and I also am a fan of games like Devil May Cry and Xenoblade X (considering it's also a RPG), what I was saying is how they used the scenes, the framing angles, the shaking camera during the cutscenes and how they changed from a scene, to another scene, then to another scene. It was unconfortable, at least, but I think that in the game they'll change that.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
  • No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.