• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2017
Hearing that the PC port came out, I've been meaning to pick it up again. I've owned it and a Vita for a while, but I don't replay too many long ass RPG's i've already played.

I got onto the Shadow Kanji fight and, of course, lost.

I'd grind, but there's no sweet spot exactly to do so. I'm level 17 and i'm hearing suggested ass levels of 25+ to beat him.

I go to the floor beneath the boss fight, and NO. I can't see what i'm fighting, but they come in two variations: Fights I can survive, and Maguses. The latter come in threes, cast Agilao on you and your party, and get a game over. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

After an hour and a half of this, I reflexively threw my vita straight into the wall. My equipment is up to date, but there's no reasonable place to grind without getting irreparably fucked in the ass.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
You probably should have stopped playing before it got to that point if you were getting that upset.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
You can always go back to the previous dungeon for grinding if the current is too tough or create some new Persona.

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
" Hearing that the PC port came out," lol I thought this thread was gonna go another way

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you do that?
31649.jpg

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
No joke, you should seek help. It's not normal to destroy items due to anger.
Next time you get stuck in a situation like that in a game, put it down and go for a walk, maybe exercise, then come back to it.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Should've picked the PC version as you can customize the difficulty, including increasing the exp gain, so you don't have to grind.

I believe this is not on Vita unless on NG+.

Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand why some people throw and destroy their hardware \ controllers because they are angry and frustrated... like how any of this will solve anything?

You are just doing more damage to yourself by basically throwing your hard earned money away :\

Poor Vita...

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Thought this was going to be about finally getting rid of the Vita now that a PC port was released lol. Not quite this. Whenever they finally release the PS1 RE games in some form somewhere maybe I'd take an axe to my Vita. It's literally all I have used it for in like 2 yeaes

Does P4G allow you to lower the difficulty? Or was that a P5 addition?

No, you can in P4G

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Some actual help if you need it:
Kanji's dungeon teaches you to use debuffs and buffs. If you need to grind, come back on another day and grind the low floors. Also, don't throw shit, that's rude to your neighbors and/or your parents or roommates.

edit: removed what I thought was quoting an earlier post.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
That's and oof from me

A big time Yikes ! if you will

Even a bold

YIKES

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I threw my 3DS after getting frustrated with a game called Mighty Milky Way. I was lucky it landed on my bed, and where it landed was really close to a wall.

I haven't thrown anything since. My advice: if it gets too hard to the point you're no longer having fun, bail out before you lose your sense of reason.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That damn Persona 4 golden destroying other peoples handlehelds

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine not only dumpstering yourself by breaking your electronics, but also posting about it online so other people can dunk on you afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.