• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thread title says it all really. I'm shattered, was the first JRPG I've played since Secret of Mana on SNES and was really enjoying it, was just lowering the difficulty for the boss fight after Reactor 5. The ultimate way for a game to tell you to get good. I don't have cloud saves on that account, no Plus.

regenhuber

Nov 4, 2017
if you go to the main menu, is "CONTINUE" an option?
Maybe the game still has a valid autosave you can jump back into.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
There's manual saves and the game constantly auto saves with numerous checkpoints. I don't see how this happened.

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
This doesn't seem right, did you start a new game from the main menu or something? All three platform holders have strict rules about games deleting your save without adequate messaging and explicit player confirmation.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
That's a helluva bug, if I'm understanding things right.

Is there no back-ups or alternate saves, or is it just gone completely?

OP
OP
PS9

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand how it happened but I loaded up the other profile on my PS4 that I was playing Division 2 with my mate on and my save file is there. I guess I'm playing from that profile now lol

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The game decided that you cheated not only it, but yourself

joking aside that's pretty weird

Goodbye

Oct 27, 2017
Like many before me said, there are more save files. Check this.

Also. Learn to use multiple manual save files whenever possible.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how it happened but I loaded up the other profile on my PS4 that I was playing Division 2 with my mate on and my save file is there. I guess I'm playing from that profile now lol

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
True FF7 experience lol, back in ps1 era third party memory cards would erase, i bought one for FF7 damn card erased all data when i got too disc 3.

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank goodness lol. I was really worried for you tbh. Never a good feeling when that happens.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Think you were just confused which account you were actually playing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.