• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I work closely with one person. He's a republican so it's been an adventure trying to keep up with him. His go to line was it would be hard for me to get into rap...

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I love when they focus on the privilege part. I always say, "I have some male privilege too, over women of color." Everyone should be able to accept their advantages.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It would be hard for me to get into rap? That's CRAP. White privilege is for real and guess what Howie? No DEAL

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
White people be ignoring everything that gives them the advantage

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But I want to sing along with rap music. Don't you see how disadvantaged I am?
Lol love that excuse, they say the n word why cant I? I swear I wana slap them upside the head anytime i hear that shit.white people cant stand when you tell them they cant do something

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
White privilege doesn't exist because it's tough to break into rap? No good for Jheri Curl? Let me guess, affirmative action is stealing up all the positions for minorities, racism is dead, welfare queen lives large and Whatever else nonsense.

For a white male to understand white privilege, it takes some introspection, which some people are (seemingly) incapable of. Really, they don't want to see it either, as they believe then it diminishes whatever life successes they would like to wholly contribute to themselves.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, are you asking me that? If so, the "highest selling rap artist" is referring to Eminem.
You did phrase it as a question, and then didnt name Eminem but did name other white rappers...

Did you laugh when he said that to you OP? I would find it hard not to, that's a pretty ridiculous response.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We don't see this thread generating productive conversation, so we're locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.