• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I am actually so fucking disgusted with the internet right now...if I have to suffer, so should you.

Also, she's selling it again.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't she also selling her actual pee for like 9999$ or something absurd like that ?

SMH if she can get morons to spend money for this shit .. she deserves to get paid.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much looks exactly like the person I imagined would buy this stuff.

giphy.gif

GART9000

Feb 23, 2019
It's not real but still only pretending to be a disgusting weirdo neckbeard as a gotcha isn't any better.

JohnMichonski

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
I'd like to hope from now on all conversation about this woman involves her hurting sex workers and being a transphobe, because anything else just promotes her.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that looks about the kind of person that'd be interested in some fucking bather water a chick has been in lol

Deleted member 11626

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not mad at her for fleecing a bunch of incels

I'd like to hope from now on all conversation about this woman involves her hurting sex workers and being a transphobe, because anything else just promotes her.

Until yesterday, I had no idea who she was. And today I find out she's a bigot. In my head, the Venn diagram of prejudiced gamers and incels that would buy bath water from a cam girl is a perfect circle.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
I read that someone did a test on the water and found no dna or some shit. Dunno if its true, bit chances are this dude just vaped regular water so its not gross, but the dude is weird to try it

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean... If you can get rich by selling stuff kind of stuff to people willing to pay... Why not? More power to her...

People who buy it though, they're idiots.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
On one side, that's hustle, I hope she's saving for retirement or has a good accountant.

On the other side, WHAT THE FUCK BRUH

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
Did he just put a drop of it in the eliquid? Because you can't just vape water like that and get that kind of vapor.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
why is she holding an xbox controller in all of these pictures

is it so we don't think SHE'S A FAKE GAMER

Capricorn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lmao at everyone here criticising the guy without watching the full video.

y'all are wack. No wonder fake news spread that easily nowadays when anyone's willing to believe anything they read just because it fits their preconceived notions about the people involved...

Oct 27, 2017
I find amusing that, somehow, she still manages to make other people look bad.
But she's the one selling tap water with extra fecal matter. This world, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.