• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
The place that shall not be named - you know the one - was one I frequent daily for years, and had a deep attachment to given it feels like it had like-minded individuals that were open. Well, until the TROUBLES happened, and then ResetEra appeared in its place and I was able to forget the other site.

It's been years since I saw anything on there, and I heard multiple times how it has become a cease pool, but I did not realize just how much it swung the opposite direction it was before. Fully transphobic, racist, & sexist (with NSFW pages reminiscent of 4chan like "Ass thread"), along with both Trump-apologists and full-on Trump supporters.

It is full-on Bizzaro-ResetEra, and while we're both in our little bubbles, I do feel we're at least better than "What's the opposite of Woke? Asleep? then consider me fully asleep" (a direct quote from a thread).

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Just dont go there and ignore the place if you hate it , no reason to bring it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.