• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Destiny is in shambles with Bungie running the show. Its been a constant clown show after another

And I tried for several months to convince people that Activision should buy the IP from Bungie as it is no longer the latter's property. But nope, no one would give it a thought because "Fuck Activision" /rolling eyes

But here I am, proving right, now that the news that they plan to shelve Legendary weapons in later life for Destiny 2

Those who said that Destiny is better off with Bungie on their own. What do you have to say now?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Is this about the Legendary weapons having a life span? I mean not a great change but this seems like an overreaction.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
The one person who knew what was going on when we were all blind. Just like you were the one person who knew Mass Effect 2 and 3 were good when everyone else said otherwise.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
You didn't call Bungie Bungo so you're alright with me OP

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
This is so random. It's like OP got tired of getting his ass kicked in PVP and decided to make a topic to rant about the game.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.