• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you vote for Biden in the general election?

• Yes

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Trump voter

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling many are playing into Republicans hands with this building animosity towards Joe Biden. Reading threads about him here, it seems like some are starting to suggest he's no better than Trump. Wondering just how seriously people feel about him right now if/when it comes to the general.

So to cut to the chase, if Biden wins the nomination, will you support him? Or will you be 'woke' and stay home, or potentially vote third party?

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Absolutely 100% yes. Unless you want 4 more years of Trump, not voting for Biden is idiotic.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
It's not about people on this forum. Turnout among Democrats in general will be depressed if Biden wins the nomination. He's not going to energize the youth or get the black vote out which is Democrat's key demographics.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
If the option is him or Trump of course I will. I would vote for a ham sandwich if that was the Democratic nominee. Literally anyone or anything would be better than Trump at this point.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Regrettably yes. But it'll be tough motivating myself to do it. But yeah, I'll do it.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'd vote Trump over this fella
23254.jpg

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I'd much rather vote for the guy with slightly racist tendencies over one who is KKK approved and thinks the KKK are fine people.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's a single democratic candidate in the current crop who is anywhere close to as bad as Trump

Oct 25, 2017
It's not about people on this forum. Turnout among Democrats in general will be depressed if Biden wins the nomination. He's not going to energize the youth or get the black vote out which is Democrat's key demographics.
Yep, that's exactly what's going to happen.
All the "you have to get the moderates so you need to play neutral" dumbasses apparently already forgot 2016

vpricot

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Well usually I argue for the candidate I feel is at least pretending to look out for the interests of me as a black person. At this point it's neither of them. But at least with Biden I trust the rest of the Democratic Party.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
"Shut the fuck up and vote for whoever has a (D) next to their name."

-- Dems 2020.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
From the FAQ:
A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. For example: Asking members to rank their favorite characters in media. These threads tend not to generate much, if any, actual discussion or member interaction. Voting threads (threads that solicit ballot-style replies) will usually fall under this category as well, unless a lot of effort is put into them. If you wish to create a voting thread, please contact an Administrator to seek approval beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.