• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Like it or not, Death Stranding is indeed a bold game considering the AAA environment, so I hope the game finds sucess in the market.

We obviously still dont have enough data to say if it is a sucess or not, but we shall see in a few days if Sony releases some press about its first week or something.

Do you think the game will be a commercial sucess?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People will try new things, they just have to make sure they aren't disappointing or unenjoyable like Death Stranding.

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
I think Sony will always fund esoteric titles with mid to large budgets, they're prestige games that really diversify the portfolio.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
I think the game will do well. The marketing money is definitely there in a way it rarely has been before when it comes to Sony.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
What do you think Death Stranding does that makes it stand out among the "AAA space" ?

Deleted member 3183

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not sure what's so different about DS. It's an action-adventure game with the action part really pared back. Is that about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.