• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
Seems like an obvious first step no? How can you preach about digital ownership if you won't allow us to actually own the digital game we are paying for??

I dunno, seems like a contradiction to me.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
But that benefits the consumer and they can't have that

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

Dear publishers pushing NFTs: Let us resell our digital games first, then we'll talk about microtransactions

This will obviously never happen but if publishers want us to embrace NFTs they need to offer something that's actually beneficial. Suddenly they're all so positive about digital ownership and reselling digital content. Cool, then let us resell the digital content we actually want to sell. It's...
Yeah, so weird how the thread title is so similar too lol

OP
OP
Vimto

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
www.resetera.com

Dear publishers pushing NFTs: Let us resell our digital games first, then we'll talk about microtransactions

This will obviously never happen but if publishers want us to embrace NFTs they need to offer something that's actually beneficial. Suddenly they're all so positive about digital ownership and reselling digital content. Cool, then let us resell the digital content we actually want to sell. It's...
Sorry didn't notice this thread.
How can I close this?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
But that benefits the consumer and they can't have that
i said it in the other thread but since the trade would have to go thru there systems since the game is tied to your account it would mean that sony would get a cut of your sale and that the publishers would get pissed if they didnt get one too so this comment doesnt make much sense unless you think sony and co is gonna let you freely sell your games without taking a cut

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.