• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
Talking about corona mountain obviously. Do you think they should rename it if the remaster cones out this year?

Wowzors

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
You so realize that corona virus is not specific to this current pandemic, correct? You would be wise to study up on information before you make a post looking foolish.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Is there some kind of bet going on as to who can make the stupidest thread?

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
I mean, I probably wouldn't center my marketing push around that specific level right now... But otherwise, no reason to change anything.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
They shouldn't just rename it, they should kill it.

One of the worst finales in any game.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is one of those rare times when I actually type 'lol' on the internet and I actually did laugh out loud.

So no.

Remaking it into something fun/exciting would be appreciated though.

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, rename it Covid instead. Jk

No keep it as it is. It was already in the game and has nothing to do with viruses

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
It's a fitting name for an awful level to share similarities to an awful disease.

Gunpei

Mar 13, 2018
Corona means crown in Latin. The virus looks it has a crown surrounding it, hence the name. Corona beer has a crown for a logo.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
You so realize that corona virus is not specific to this current pandemic, correct? You would be wise to study up on information before you make a post looking foolish.

coronavirus_name_2x.png

I don't know why people are being so dismissive to the OP. People will have very different associations with the word "corona" for the foreseeable future. It's not unreasonable for publishers of media to make changes to reflect that.

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They should rename the game to Ok Mario Sunshine first.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
We should also rename Corona, Queens, right?! Which unfortunately has the highest amount of cases here in NYC :(

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Jerma was playign Mario Sunshine a month ago and when the Corona mountain title was shown on screen, the entire chat was starting to freak out, it was so funny

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Era, should the Real Academia Española change the word for 'crown' from 'corona' to something else? Like IDK if Spanish should be going around saying that monarchs wear coronas in this current climate.

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.