• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you think it's an easy task to make such a list?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2018
Suppose you were only allowed to keep fifteen games and you have to get rid of the rest (and never get the chance to play those games again)... I wonder which one you'd keep. It's not easy to choose.

Games whose online services are no longer active may also be listed. Games that were considered may be listed separately.

My first console was the classic Game Boy, followed by the Game Boy Advance. I never played actively on these consoles and played few memorable games in these years. I wasn't exactly a gamer then. That changed when I had a Playstation 2. It was around this time that I became acquainted with various PC games through an older family member. The Nintendo DS and Wii were innovative consoles with which I had a lot of fun with other family members who were otherwise indifferent to games. Now I play games very rarely, but I've been introduced to some memorable games. I also have a greater need for retro games now, although there are no particular memories associated with them - there is no emotional connection.
  • Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
  • Mario Kart DS (DS)
  • Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GC)
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
  • Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (WII)
  • Super Mario Galaxy (WII)
  • Pandora's Tower (WII)
  • Persona 5 (PS4)
  • Death Stranding (PS4)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild (NSW)
  • Zoo Tycoon:2 Ultimate Collection (PC)
  • World of Warcraft (PC)
  • The Sims 2 (PC)
  • The Witcher 3 (PC)
Some games that I regret are not in the list: Tetris (GB) and Final Fantasy X (PS2), these games were characteristic of my childhood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.