• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's it. That's the joke.

Welcome to Weekend Era.

giphy.gif

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Surely it should be "if you have a nut allergy make sure THEY wear a condom"?

If you have a cum allergy and jizz in a condom the nut is still coming into contact with your skin.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I've been stoked about this weekend for a while. It's my wife's birthday and I got her some REALLY good presents, so I'm looking forward to her reaction. Plus, my Series X showed up yesterday and it's my first 4K gaming experience. Hoo boy. I've been stealing time to get in some gaming here and there and what a treat. And it's a long weekend, since I'm taking Monday off.

Can't freakin' wait.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been stoked about this weekend for a while. It's my wife's birthday and I got her some REALLY good presents, so I'm looking forward to her reaction. Plus, my Series X showed up yesterday and it's my first 4K gaming experience. Hoo boy. I've been stealing time to get in some gaming here and there and what a treat. And it's a long weekend, since I'm taking Monday off.

Can't freakin' wait.

That sounds like a great weekend. Happy birthday to yer wife.

Oct 27, 2017
I have two kids with peanut and tree nut allergies. They're not a joke and you can go fuck yourself into the sun for perpetuating the ignorant "not a big deal bro" bullshit surrounding them.

TGR Sean

Nov 5, 2017
Orlando, Florida

Can't freakin' wait.

That's certainly one way to avoid a nut allergy.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I remember people goofing around with dental dams during sex ed at schools, but that's the only time I've seen one.
Shit, I don't think I've ever seen one. Actually, there was no condom demo in my sex ed

I have two kids with peanut and tree nut allergies. They're not a joke and you can go fuck yourself into the sun for perpetuating the ignorant "not a big deal bro" bullshit surrounding them.
Sarcasm?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Shit, I don't think I've ever seen one. Actually, there was no condom demo in my sex ed

Sarcasm?

QUOTE="Volimar, post: 51450671, member: 4961"]

Probably as many as have used dental dams.

Surely those can't be pleasurable!
[/QUOTE]
Does it sound like sarcasm?
I'm tired of hearing and reading abject morons thinking peanut and tree nut allergies are some big joke that aren't serious. Kids can die from dipshits, including parents, not taking it for real. I can't tell you how many times I had to prevent my kids from eating things dumbfuck parents brought into school thinking, "Oh, those allergies aren't real."
So no, not sarcasm at all.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I'm tired of hearing and reading abject morons thinking peanut and tree nut allergies are some big joke that aren't serious. Kids can die from dipshits, including parents, not taking it for real. I can't tell you how many times I had to prevent my kids from eating things dumbfuck parents brought into school thinking, "Oh, those allergies aren't real."
[/QUOTE]
This isn't actually about nuts though.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
your mom's house
[/QUOTE]
nut

Status
Not open for further replies.